Trouble getting baggage / Edocs

gpnfish

Hello all - all checked in for my Aug 29 cruise a couple weeks ago and printed out my express pass; but for some reason it is not possible to print out my e-docs or baggage tags.  E-docs link is grayed out and for baggage it just says pending.  I have a confirmed cruise and my cabin is locked in, but these items aren’t available.  Anyone else seeing this issue?  I’ve been on a lot of Celebrity cruises and this is unusual.

Gary

1 minute ago, gpnfish said:

Hello all - all checked in for my Aug 29 cruise a couple weeks ago and printed out my express pass; but for some reason it is not possible to print out my e-docs or baggage tags.  E-docs link is grayed out and for baggage it just says pending.  I have a confirmed cruise and my cabin is locked in, but these items aren’t available.  Anyone else seeing this issue?  I’ve been on a lot of Celebrity cruises and this is unusual.

Gary

Same situation on the Summit cruise we just disembarked.  We got luggage tags at the port with no problem.

• Like 1

It's interesting how random the eDocs/bag tags issue is.  Yesterday we booked and paid for an Alaskan cruise on August 26th---docs and tags were available a couple of hours later.

That said,  I'll print neither---they're not needed.

• Like 1

That is interesting that you dont have them yet. My cruise leaves on Sept 1 and my edocs and luggage tags were available this morning, but I have heard of others never getting them. I guess there is no rhyme or reason.

18 minutes ago, samplecd02 said:

That is interesting that you dont have them yet. My cruise leaves on Sept 1 and my edocs and luggage tags were available this morning, but I have heard of others never getting them. I guess there is no rhyme or reason.

Are you on Apex?  I received my luggage tags this morning.  I was able to print my boarding pass a week or so ago.

26 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Are you on Apex?  I received my luggage tags this morning.  I was able to print my boarding pass a week or so ago.

I am on the Apex. I could print my boarding pass a week ago also but could only get the luggage tags this morning. We should meet up on the boat to say hi! How do you share email or whatever on here? I know Private messaging is disabled.

Edited by samplecd02

I’m on the Aug. 19 of the Millie, and I can’t print mine either. Our travel companions got theirs and seemingly everyone else on the cruise has too. Glad to hear of someone else. Although I know you can get your bags tagged at the dock, I just like to have that extra reassurance that I’m actually going!

Perhaps Celebrity is wising up and for those of us who found out at the pier that our selected and confirmed cabin was not the cabin we would be in (last two Celebrity cruises), They might actually let you know ahead of time.

First time in February, not too much of an issue; second cruise in June, big issue as the new cabin was unacceptable as to location and size (obviously designed as single occupancy for bridge or other staff when ship was designed).

Sorry to hear that so many are having trouble getting their luggage tags.   We had a last minute upgrade recently and our tags were wrong and they couldn't issue new ones as the cruise was already closed.  

It really was no problem    The Porters have blank tags and just write your cabin number on them  and away they go.    May add 10 seconds to your drop off time and they arrive just as quickly.