No check in yet, not always at midnight?

zitsky

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I guess it doesn’t always happen at midnight.  Just wish I knew when. I’ll wait for their email.

I hope they open soon. I'm in Amsterdam and its 8 am here. I'll be on a boat soon without wifi for the afternoon.  

Check in for my late September Beyond cruise opened 16.00 BST yesterday. Bagged a 11.30 check in time although 11.00 available. 

Unlike previously did not need to upload vacc. status but advised to bring to boarding. Likewise the Supervised LFT documents. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zitsky said:

I guess it doesn’t always happen at midnight.  Just wish I knew when. I’ll wait for their email.

Did our check in at 10:00 PM MST on Saturday 6 August for our 21 September cruise. I didn't wait for the eMail. I checked the app a couple days before I thought check in would be available as the app tells you when (date not time) when check in begins. 

Edited by davekathy

I learned today that I don't like staying up till midnight.  Still no check in.  No update on the website.  I suppose it could be days.  I just wish they published the right *date* on the website.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I learned today that I don't like staying up till midnight.  Still no check in.  No update on the website.  I suppose it could be days.  I just wish they published the right *date* on the website.

When is your sail date? 

9 minutes ago, zitsky said:

September 26, 2022.

Check back on the the 13th of August. Check in doesn't open up until 45 days prior to your sail date. Did you download the Celebrity app? If so it will tell you the date when check in is open for your cruise. 

Edited by davekathy

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Check back on the the 13th of August. Check in doesn't open up until 45 days prior to your sail date. Did you download the Celebrity app? If so it will tell you the date when check in is open for your cruise. 

Is this a trick question?  Because the app says August 11 and I thought that today was August 11.

39 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Not at all! OK, then you should be able to do the check in today. 

It's been 39 minutes.  Is it time to check in yet?  🙂

I kid, I kid.  But I think @davekathy is on to something.  I do think it's not going to be today even though the app says it is.  I think it's going to be in a few days, maybe even a week.  It's not the waiting that bothers me.  It's the inaccurate dates that Celebrity puts out.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Is this a trick question?  Because the app says August 11 and I thought that today was August 11.

No, it wasnt a ‘trick question’, they were asking a ‘Math Question’ to see if you could add and subtract….and you passed!!!

den

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

You're not alone...same cruise, same August 11th check in date given...same response on app and website saying check in isn't open yet lol

It is Celebrity we're talking about though, did we really expect any consistency?!

1 minute ago, OysterD said:

You're not alone...same cruise, same August 11th check in date given...same response on app and website saying check in isn't open yet lol

It is Celebrity we're talking about though, did we really expect any consistency?!

Keep checking. Especially if you want a early check in time. Not boarding time. 

54 minutes ago, zitsky said:

It's been 39 minutes.  Is it time to check in yet?  🙂

I kid, I kid.  But I think @davekathy is on to something.  I do think it's not going to be today even though the app says it is.  I think it's going to be in a few days, maybe even a week.  It's not the waiting that bothers me.  It's the inaccurate dates that Celebrity puts out.

On my February Edge cruise check in opened two weeks prior to sailing. Its never accurate.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

On my February Edge cruise check in opened two weeks prior to sailing. Its never accurate.

Do you expect me to stay up every night until midnight until check in opens?  LOL

42 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Do you expect me to stay up every night until midnight until check in opens?  LOL

@zitskythats about the size of it. Its almost midnight here and nothing yet.  I'm on an 8 hour flight back home to Canada 🇨🇦  tomorrow and check in will probably open when I can't access wifi.  😆 

27 minutes ago, OysterD said:

Ooh, check in is open! 

Top of the app it says ship time is 12:02am, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Anyway, let's get to it...

I don't see it open yet.