Promo code that may get you an extra $100 OBC

Stockjock

49 minutes ago, MarinerAlex said:

Looks like it also comes with wifi, drinks and tips.... Very good deal, unless this is a mistake fare?

I've tried several trial bookings with the code.  I don't see where those things are included.  They show up with the usual expected separate prices for me.

Edited by Stockjock

6 minutes ago, MarinerAlex said:

Look at Solstice sailings this November… Nov 12, single with veranda guaranty, drinks wifi and tips under $600 with that code, though only $50 obc

Maybe that's just the deal they're offering to get the ship filled up, since we're only about 3 months from the sailing date.  I've been looking at 2023 Europe sailings and the code doesn't do anything special, other than perhaps the $100 OBC.

Edited by Stockjock

Yeah with and without the code on that ship is a big difference - with code under $600 with AI package, without code is $830 with no AI package. They are definitely trying to fill up that ship.

Might be some other good deals with other near date cruises.

This code makes a huge difference on the website for our November Millennium cruise out of San Juan.  It drops the price for 2 by over $800! We booked it with a TA months ago at a really great deal that was still cheaper, but check it out; it may be worth your while!

17 hours ago, UKYgirl said:

Woohoo!!  Thank you Stockjock!!  The code worked perfect and gave me an unbelievable rate!!  I’m so excited!!! 😊

What was the sailing where you got a good rate? I’ve been trying it on Europe for next year without any luck.

19 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I've tried several trial bookings with the code.  I don't see where those things are included.  They show up with the usual expected separate prices for me.

We were going to book a future cruise while on the Summit this September. Decided to book this AM wity the promo code. Just booked the 18 March 2023 Apex cruise using the ALLABOARD1OO promo code. Booked with the Always Included option. The cruise without the promo code is over $400.00 more and no $100.00 OBC. Not sure how long this prom would last so decided not to wait until September. Best price I've seem since considering this cruise for the last three month.   

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

We were going to book a future cruise while on the Summit this September. Decided to book this AM wity the promo code. Just booked the 18 March 2023 Apex cruise using the ALLABOARD1OO promo code. Booked with the Always Included option. The cruise without the promo code is over $400.00 more and no $100.00 OBC. Not sure how long this prom would last so decided not to wait until September. Best price I've seem since considering this cruise for the last three month.   

I’m trying to figure out why I’m not seeing any of this. I assume that you are fully logged into the website and are using your Captain’s Club number, correct? I also assume that you are entering your home state?  So far I haven’t been able to re-create that. I’m using Apple so maybe it’s a Windows thing or maybe I’m just not looking at the right sailings.

Edited by Stockjock

12 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I’m trying to figure out why I’m not seeing any of this. I assume that you are fully logged into the website and are using your Captain’s Club number, correct? I also assume that you are entering your home state?  So far I haven’t been able to re-create that. I’m using Apple so maybe it’s a Windows thing or maybe I’m just not looking at the right sailings.

When I ran the booking I wasn't logged in. But I populated the CC number, State and promo code fields and selcted military discount. I had the choice of selecting AI or not. I selected AI. I'm using a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. When I booked the cruise I called in to make the reservations, wait time less than 5 minutes. Also got our CC discount for stateroom catagory upgrade. 

Edited by davekathy

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

When I ran the booking I wasn't logged in. But I populated the CC number, State and promo code fields and selcted military discount. I had the choice of selecting AI or not. I selected AI. I'm using a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. When I booked the cruise I called in to make the reservations, wait time less than 5 minutes. Also got our CC discount for stateroom catagory upgrade. 

It must depend on the sailing.  Again, can't recreate that even with a different browser.  They ask if I want AI or not and there's a major price difference.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:59 PM, Stockjock said:

The code is ALLABOARD100.  Only good for verandas and up in USD, not combinable with cruise only rates.  Other fine print and restrictions apply.

No promises, but...worth a shot.

Although I can't use this, I'm impressed.

When I ran a mock booking on an FV cabin for a cruise we've booked which is past its final payment date, there is $1200 that is taken off the All Included cruise fare besides the additional $100 OBC. The $1200 savings shows as "Save On Non Refundable Deposit Discount". 

The sailing is the Oct 22 Constellation 15 Night Rome to Tampa TA. 

FA14FD3F-D734-43F5-B540-0F661763E580.png

D0D58117-FF1E-4E32-9CD7-A2D14130BF13.png

Edited by mahdnc

19 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Maybe that's just the deal they're offering to get the ship filled up, since we're only about 3 months from the sailing date.  I've been looking at 2023 Europe sailings and the code doesn't do anything special, other than perhaps the $100 OBC.

I'm checking my Nov. '23 Transatlantic cruise and no offer;  says the code is invalid.  Maybe Cdn $$s not able to participate?  Nov. '22 won't accept the code either.  But appreciate letting us know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stockjock said:

It must depend on the sailing.  Again, can't recreate that even with a different browser.  They ask if I want AI or not and there's a major price difference.

What day, month, year, ship, stateroom type, are you considering? I'll try to see if my results differ from yours. 

3 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Anybody know any details on the promo.  I don't see any information anywhere on the Celebrity site.  I would like to read the T&C.

Saw or heard nothing until I logged onto CC this morning. Ialso cound't find anything on Celebritys website. Got an eMail from Celebrity this morning but no mention of a prmo code. Thanks to @Stockjock for sharing. 

Edited by davekathy

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

I did check for my Jan 2 Equinox sailing.  With the promo AI NRD it ends up about $50 less than my current refundable price.   I'll keep what I have.

The two I have booked were similar.  My March CS was a few hundred cheaper now, but I'm sure I'd lose the booking onboard promo of double OBC which will cause it to break even at best, my August trip is in a sunset veranda so I expected that to maybe work out better but it was actually $400 more than my current cost.

I guess it's nice to know we had good prices to begin with rather than being disappointed we couldn't save anything.

• Like 2

From what I can see, there are some sailings where the code can make a fairly big difference.  Other sailings it makes little difference, but does give one an extra $100 OBC.  Best bet is to plug the code in on a mock booking and compare.

As mentioned, it does have to be a veranda or above and a non-refundable deposit.