Your FAV Specialty Restaurant on Edge class ?

nimiq

Hello all,

I know it’s very personal but before I start booking a Specialty restaurant with our $100 credit 

we have on board was wondering what’s your favorite on the Edge class and why ? 

Will be on the Beyond in November and have never done any speciality restaurant on any 

celebrity ships as of yet. 

Thanks all

Sea Ya 

‘Eric 

Haven't been to Le Voyage but would say check out the menu and check out the price in the cruise planner to see if it makes sense to you; it's only available on the Beyond: chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/New-Le-Voyage_Dinner_08-22-22.pdf

Otherwise Eden would be the best.  Generally many complain that the E-Class steakhouse is a very noisy experience as the restaurant space seems to let in the atrium music/noise and amplify it.

• Like 2

Eden! So special! We also love Le Petit Chef-unique, delicious-but it is fleet wide, so if you’re on a M-class or S-class ship, you can enjoy it on one of the other ships. For E-class, definitely Eden. Steakhouses are whatever-they are everywhere on land, so we definitely won’t spend our cruise dollars or OBC on something we can do at home. Eden! Enjoy!

• Like 2

Eden by far.It took hits early after Edge was launched because of the exotic ‘show’ going on, but now more a straight restaurant. Loved the Stacked Lobster….fantastic. Lots of things you wont find anywhere.

2nd is Raw on Five. usually ala carte. Did the oysters and the Salmon Bowl. Home run.

Last was Fine Cut. too noisy, and although the steaks are fine, they are much the same as most steakhouses. Nothing special.

On cruise, I have no interest in going to a standard restaurant. I want to try different things and  a more costly steak isn’t one of those. The MDR’s have steaks that meet any beef-need……for me, and of course I can speak fact on tastes for Everyone!

Den

Eden! After we were seated, I called the chef over and put ourselved in his hands. We said we wanted to try the lobster and the rest was up to him. It was fabulous. DO NOT MISS THE AZTEC DESSERT!!!! It is the best dessert I have ever eaten and the presetation was fabulous. 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:47 AM, Denny01 said:

On cruise, I have no interest in going to a standard restaurant. I want to try different things and  a more costly steak isn’t one of those. The MDR’s have steaks that meet any beef-need……for me, and of course I can speak fact on tastes for Everyone!

100% agree. I love a good steakhouse when someone else is buying. Otherwise there’s nothing in a steakhouse that I can’t make at home just as well, on a Tuesday night. I’d rather enjoy things I’d not enjoy elsewhere or that I wouldn’t prepare myself. 

• Like 1

I think our favorite, like so many others, was Eden. It was wonderful. Fine Cut was good. We were seated away from the foyer so noise was not an issue. It was pretty typical fine steakhouse fare. Nothing over the top. We went Aqua Class so most of our meals were in Blu and they were all fantastic. 

• Like 2