When does Arrival Group show up in the app?

nbsjcruiser

17 minutes ago, nbsjcruiser said:

We're in the "Green Lane" on the app so we're good to go with our check in status. Our cruise departs Nov 26 (61 days)  so I'm curious when we'll be able to select our arrival group. What's everyone's experience with this?

Well, that’s a good question.  It has been 59 days or so for elites.  But, Some ships seem to be done a lot closer in.  Some have been at 3 weeks before.

I just keep checking and tell ones on your roll call to post it when they can do it also.

Ours showed up at day 59, we are Elites, though my sister isn't, different booking #,  and hers was green on the same day. The ship sails at 4:, but given the times offered, we are planning to arrive at the pier about 11: and wait. Funny, one of the times offered extends a half hour after sailing - go to love that App. 

Darcy

37 minutes ago, nbsjcruiser said:

We're in the "Green Lane" on the app so we're good to go with our check in status. Our cruise departs Nov 26 (61 days)  so I'm curious when we'll be able to select our arrival group. What's everyone's experience with this?

It was 59 days for our Regal cruises in October, but Oct 31 Island is not open yet and no one on the RC has reported seeing it open.  Still a variable thing it appears.

Ours opened 59 days prior to our 11/19 cruise.  Weirdly though, the earliest time given was 1:00 pm so I'm keeping my eye on it in case they do something silly like add earlier times and leave us at 1:00. None of the cruises I've been on it the past have started boarding that late.

1 hour ago, Brickwood said:

Ours opened 59 days prior to our 11/19 cruise.  Weirdly though, the earliest time given was 1:00 pm so I'm keeping my eye on it in case they do something silly like add earlier times and leave us at 1:00. None of the cruises I've been on it the past have started boarding that late.

The ship?  Is it returning from a TA?  Maybe a required inspection due?

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

The ship?  Is it returning from a TA?  Maybe a required inspection due?

Not a TA, just a repositioning from NY to FL.  It's scheduled to sail at 4: that doesn't leave much time to get everyone onto the ship. Even funnier, the last time slot ends at 4:30 - hope nobody goes for that option.  We plan to be at PE about 11: and see what happens.

Darcy 

1 hour ago, WatchHill said:

Not a TA, just a repositioning from NY to FL.  It's scheduled to sail at 4: that doesn't leave much time to get everyone onto the ship. Even funnier, the last time slot ends at 4:30 - hope nobody goes for that option.  We plan to be at PE about 11: and see what happens.

Darcy 

I would too. Doesn’t sound right. I thought I read recently about a NY cruise and the times were off also.

Hope no one shows up at 430!  😳

6 hours ago, Texascruiser2008 said:

Where do you see this on the app? I have looked all over and we are Green Lane. We have priority boarding so I believe we can show anytime but want to see what they have.

Medallion App

Travel checklist

Personal information and documents 

move down to  Suggested

Arrivals

click on your ship

select a group

Now, it can be 59 days up to 3 weeks before sailing or less, depends on the ship snd the port.  It has really varied lately.  I just keep checking mine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Texascruiser2008 said:

Thanks so much! It says not available yet which is sad as we leave in 19 days but I will keep checking.

Are you leaving from Galveston? Seems those and some ships from San Pedro are really slow opening them up. Galveston is new and they have to work with the port officials for clearances.

LMK when they open it.
Interesting.

If they don’t open it, just go at the most convenient time for you.  Don’t stress.

They have never checked my arrival time. 

On 9/26/2022 at 9:25 AM, Brickwood said:

We are on a full panama canal on Emerald in January.  Ship is scheduled to leave Florida at 4pm. Can't select arrival group yet, but my travel summary says boarding starts at 1:30

5 minutes ago, Cleckie said:

We are on a full panama canal on Emerald in January.  Ship is scheduled to leave Florida at 4pm. Can't select arrival group yet, but my travel summary says boarding starts at 1:30

That can certainly change. Way too early for picking an arrival group.

It’s usually 59 days before, HOWEVER..

I have seen it even 14 days before sailing.

So, I would check starting at 59 days before.

You will do that on the Medallion Class App.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

That can certainly change. Way too early for picking an arrival group.

It’s usually 59 days before, HOWEVER..

I have seen it even 14 days before sailing.

So, I would check starting at 59 days before.

You will do that on the Medallion Class App.

FWIW, it showed up on Medallion for our November cruise at 58 days.  Funny thing was ay 06:30 (Mountsin) it still showed as "too early" but at 09:00 we were good to select.  It is very exciting to see a QR code on the front page of the app.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:43 AM, nbsjcruiser said:

It just showed up for my November 7th cruise a day or two ago.

Edited by Coral

30 minutes ago, dave_k58 said:

We're on the Regal Nov 17. We are Green Line - and chose the early time which showed 11am.  Someone else told me they read somewhere where that the earliest check in was 1pm

Where would we find what the actual check in is?

7 hours ago, suzyed said:

Where would we find what the actual check in is?

The check in or boarding time shows on your travel summary.  

The boarding group times shows when you initially pick the arrival time on the app.

MC App

Travel checklist

move down to suggested 

Arrivals

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, dave_k58 said:

We're on the Regal Nov 17. We are Green Line - and chose the early time which showed 11am.  Someone else told me they read somewhere where that the earliest check in was 1pm

Did you look on your travel summary?

6 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

The check in or boarding time shows on your travel summary.  

The boarding group times shows when you initially pick the arrival time on the app.

MC App

Travel checklist

move down to suggested 

Arrivals

Thanks....I knew I did it previously but forgot where I found it on the app, LOL.  I found it last night and it says:

Group A  11:00-11:30.