Live Report B225

walkingdude

We was told Sindhu not opening till later in the cruise, they must be picking up more crew in Tenerife, we was in the limelight club last night, four poofs and a piano was on must be one of the best acts we have seen in years still laughing now, please don't see them if your easily offended.

Tried various bars beer and cider still in plentiful supply but no guarantee after we leave the ship.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, walkingdude said:

There are no obvious signs on Deck 8 from midship to aft, either side of the ship. But it’s early days, so will check again soon

Excellent.  Are any areas off limits, ie locked so you can't go from one end to the other on any deck apart from the normal rear restaurant dead end?  If not then hopefully no quarantine zones which would tally with my having no recollection of any displaced Britannia passengers.  All good news here hopefully.

Thank you Walkingdude for your detective work in our cause!

37 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Excellent.  Are any areas off limits, ie locked so you can't go from one end to the other on any deck apart from the normal rear restaurant dead end?  If not then hopefully no quarantine zones which would tally with my having no recollection of any displaced Britannia passengers.  All good news here hopefully.

Thank you Walkingdude for your detective work in our cause!

No areas appear to be off limits at the moment. Hopefully it will stay that way 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Snow Hill said:

I agree, the burger looks 🤢

I've tried it twice. Both times was driven out before the end of the meal by the smoke, streaming eyes, and smell of grease. Both times felt distinctly queasy all evening after and well into the next day. Will never go again.

2 hours ago, FangedRose said:

I've tried it twice. Both times was driven out before the end of the meal by the smoke, streaming eyes, and smell of grease. Both times felt distinctly queasy all evening after and well into the next day. Will never go again.

Obviously you must hate barbecues as well? I find the sizzling aroma of cooking steaks to be quite appetizing, and it only last a few minutes.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, walkingdude said:

Just found out that Sindhu is only opening for 5 nights, and all are fully booked. Apparently, bookings were only taken at Main Reception. 
Now in Tenerife. Wind has died down and the weather is better.

Sorry you missed out on Sindu, but please post more pictures of your next meal at the Beach House.

You got us looking at the menu, ready for our next cruise 😋

• Like 1

Just finished a brief walk around the town, weather was warm and sunny but now beginning to go dull, stopped of at a local bar which was ok but very slow service, back on board now looking forward to the Epicurean will let you know I'm a few days time if it was ok.

• Like 1