Icon suite pricing

Tin can

On 10/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, GetToLivin said:

I totally expected pricing to be inflated, but that's not what I'm bummed out about. WHY do so many suites have beds that face the living space?! The perk of the "side by side" configuration is that you're not facing other people while sleeping and can draw a curtain for privacy.

You are absolutely right!  I just was looking at all of the suites.  There is NO privacy. If you are paying suite prices, they need to offer privacy.  Weird

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 1:24 PM, reallyitsmema said:

I priced a sky junior suite and a "regular" sea class junior suite on the same sailing and the difference was even higher.  Sky junior suite was just over $9K total for two, the sea class junior suite was around $5,500 total for two.

May I ask a question about this? I'm booked in a Sky Junior Suite and now notice that the price difference is $3000 with a Sea Jr suite on the same sailing.

Are the Sky amenities worth the extra $$$?

The square footage is the same and we're not fussy about location. Any advice?

1 minute ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

May I ask a question about this? I'm booked in a Sky Junior Suite and now notice that the price difference is $3000 with a Sea Jr suite on the same sailing.

Are the Sky amenities worth the extra $$$?

The square footage is the same and we're not fussy about location. Any advice?

We enjoy sailing sky class as we like Coastal Kitchen for breakfast and sometimes lunch.  We also have found that the suite concierge can be an unbelievable source of assistance if you have any issues on the ship.  We really want to try out the suite neighborhood on Icon but we weren't willing to pay the price difference for a sky junior suite.  We are going to keep an eye on pricing and wait and see.  Look at the sea class vs sky class amenities and see if you think they are worth $3K for a similar cabin.  We have decided no as of now.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-rooms/royal-suite-class

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, topanga49er said:

what is the GGG flier?

ok WARNING:  For ICON:  The labels on the 17th floor are incorrect if you are on cruisedeckplans.com.  Also AVOID deck 16 suites.  

1. Unfortunately, the deck 16 suites are on same deck as swim up bar, etc.  It is very busy and does not feel like the "special" suite deck.  If you are going to get a sky junior or grand suite, make sure to book deck 17.  Deck 16 has no sun, and is underneath the shadow of deck 17.  You do not get the premium suite level feel on deck 16.  The suites are dark and are on the same level of a lot of stuff going on sundecks 15 and 16.

2.  On CDP.com and others, it says that the suites next to Sky Juniors are Infinite GS. Note that they are Regular GS with Good Balconies!  Use this info to make your reservations, and double check deck plans on the RCCL site, even if you are booking with a TA.

That's all I've got, but Icon is going to be a blast!