Icon suite pricing

Tin can

It really is a fabulous ship and I looked this morning at possibly changing my Harmony Western Caribbean in March 2024 as its almost the same itinerary with a stop at Coco Cay. It is though $9000.00 for three (our son is 13 years old) in a Junior Suite or $16000.00 in a Grand suite 😳.

I know its a 'new level' suite experience and the ship looks fabulous but I booked a Crown Loft Suite on Harmony for $6500.00 so is the Icon suite experience $10k better?

The ship will sail full I have no doubt, I'm getting older though and like my comforts when cruising and Icon sadly is a bit too expensive for me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

We sailed on Anthems first season and I've watched with interest subsequent new ship launch prices so obviously I was expecting a significant uplift for a new and fabulous ship but a GS on Icon is 250% more than a CLS on Harmony.

I have no doubt though that they will sell all the suites on her.

$69,122 for two in the UFTH suite 😳

We managed to get the Suite we wanted for the dates that worked for us.

But pricey, will be watching price drops for 894 days

January 27th first sailing available to book
For inaugural NO Star class left, few Sky class No Sea class left, No Interiors (For 2)

BUT WAIT , if you add a 3rd guest more become available, very limited for two even for Suite Class

Hot potatoes

Crazy Days!

3 hours ago, Tin can said:

It really is a fabulous ship and I looked this morning at possibly changing my Harmony Western Caribbean in March 2024 as its almost the same itinerary with a stop at Coco Cay. It is though $9000.00 for three (our son is 13 years old) in a Junior Suite or $16000.00 in a Grand suite 😳.

I know its a 'new level' suite experience and the ship looks fabulous but I booked a Crown Loft Suite on Harmony for $6500.00 so is the Icon suite experience $10k better?

The ship will sail full I have no doubt, I'm getting older though and like my comforts when cruising and Icon sadly is a bit too expensive for me.

We want to try the Icon also.  However the prices are much to high for us IMO.  We will wait a year or so when the ship becomes more affordable.  We LOVE the crown loft suites, and I highly recommend you stick to the Harmony for now.  Also, when you book for example the Icon on the Harmony, you will get nice on board credits.  Then if you transfer to a good TA you can add on board credits to your Icon cruise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tin can said:

I doubt it, but I’ll let others go first and report back.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PolytheneGirl said:

We won't be booking for at least 12 months but I'll check it regularly. We enjoyed Wonder so much this summer that I'd love to try Icon.

Wonder ended up on the GGG flier with discounts just 6 months after her debut - though it'd be a bit longer journey to get to Icon for you.

Edited by Biker19

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Wonder ended up on the GGG flier with discounts just 6 months after her debut - though it'd be a bit longer journey to get to Icon for you.

We ended up on Wonder "by accident" really - we were moved onto her post Covid. Its given us a taste for the bigger and new ships though 😄

We're ok with a journey - it'd be a Big Holiday for us and we'd tie it in with a week in the US 🙂

History shows that no matter how ridiculous suite prices look on the day a brand new class of ship opens, they only go up from there.  If you really want a suite you're best booking on the day sales open, or you may be waiting a few years to get a lower price.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tin can said:

Where did you find this pricing?

44 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

History shows that no matter how ridiculous suite prices look on the day a brand new class of ship opens, they only go up from there.  If you really want a suite you're best booking on the day sales open, or you may be waiting a few years to get a lower price.

Booked ICON earlier this morning JY and after 5hrs, price already gone up $1k

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

That makes perfect marketing sense.  Charge high and later easier to accept lower fares for the company.  I know what we have paid in the current climate for dining pkgs and Coco Cay pkgs and I refuse to pay more than that.  I would love to be on her maiden voyage just because of all the perks and excitement, but that will depend on these prices...we live on a budget too.  I do see our upcoming cruise has sold out of all the over water cabanas that frankly I thought not many could afford!  So there are still those who book them at exorbitant prices.