We're going to park and take our bags with us to the YC tent

mafig

All of these threads about the conditions in the Miami port have me worried.

I'm thinking of parking the car and then taking our bags with us to the tent.  There are two of us, we'll have two bags and one carry-on.

This is for Seashore.

Anyone see any problem with this?

It just seems easier since we're driving.  We don't have to worry about parking near the YC tent to drop off our bags.  

And if we stay with out bags when we drop them off, we won't be put in a non-YC line.

I know, I'm probably over-thinking this.🤢

• Like 1

That's what I had to do when I sailed on Meraviglia from Miami.  Avoid the traffic chaos in the traffic lanes near the terminals, get into the lane that takes one to the parking garage when one enters the Port:  ought to be easier and less stressful.  

On 10/26/2022 at 5:20 AM, mafig said:

All of these threads about the conditions in the Miami port have me worried.

I'm thinking of parking the car and then taking our bags with us to the tent.  There are two of us, we'll have two bags and one carry-on.

This is for Seashore.

Anyone see any problem with this?

Enjoy your cruise on the Seashore. We had a great time and the YC pool deck is larger than on Seaside. Plus the pool is no longer 6 feet deep everywhere. Nice to be able to stand and still go to the deep end if wanted to. Sad to not be able to get coffees from Venchi. 

Check out the other bars if looking for a certain brand of liquor. I wanted Silver patron and the only bar that had it for 14 nights was the bar by the infinity pool.

Must be a lot of new faces as YC director Robert is gone and so are the concierges that were out front. Make sure to see the shows in the Le Cabaret Rouge. The shows were much better IMHO than in the main theatre. But this would depend on the performers and I would think there would be new performers in both venues. If the dueling piano guy and gal is back make sure to stop by and listen. They have play different genres each night.

Enjoy and hope to cruise with you and Jose again. We will be on Divina on June 9 and World Europe June 18 2023 if you have no plans. The rest of our cruises in 2023 will be RCCL Navigator out of San Pedro. Only have to take one 5 hour flight for a cruise instead of flying for 12 hours.

• Like 1