Health Questionnaire

Floridastorm

We are on the Equinox for an 11/12 sailing. Since I don't fool with apps and the such on my cell phone (only do calling) I filled in and printed out all of the documents necessary for Check-In with the exception of the Health Questionnaire which I can't seem to find on Celebrity's web site when I checked in. If there is somewhere on the site where I can access it would appreciate some assistance. Or, is it something that is done at the terminal when you are physically checking in? I guess if you are an app person you just use that to check in with via cell phone. 

Thanks again from an old timer who grew up when there were no things like cell phones and who never got interested in learning how to use apps. 😎

19 minutes ago, Floridastorm said:

We are on the Equinox for an 11/12 sailing. Since I don't fool with apps and the such on my cell phone (only do calling) I filled in and printed out all of the documents necessary for Check-In with the exception of the Health Questionnaire which I can't seem to find on Celebrity's web site when I checked in. If there is somewhere on the site where I can access it would appreciate some assistance. Or, is it something that is done at the terminal when you are physically checking in? I guess if you are an app person you just use that to check in with via cell phone. 

Thanks again from an old timer who grew up when there were no things like cell phones and who never got interested in learning how to use apps. 😎

I think you will also be asked in person at check in. 

The check in will verbally ask you the questions.   Actually the do it again even when I fill it out on the app.

You really don't need to do any of the Check In.   It just makes checkin a minute or less shorter.

8 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

Where pray tell is this located on the Celebrity Website as I must have missed it?

Thank you as I will print out and take it with us. 👍

On 11/6/2022 at 11:38 PM, Retired888 said:

You cannot pre-fill the health questionaire as you may be sick at the time of check-in, hence you will be given the form to fill when you check-in.

I think the current questionaire can be filled out a few weeks in advance. No actual questions on if you are sick. One question asks if you are pregnant, one asked if you were vaccinated. I forgot the third, but don't recall it having anything to due with how you are currently feeling.

Edited by RedIguana
fat fingered spelling

2 minutes ago, carolina_yankee said:

According to our app, we’ve completed the Health Questionnaire and are good to go - did that when checking in a few weeks ago. Our friends, same vaccination status, aren’t allowed to complete the health questions until day before sailing. Weird.

I believe you'll be asked to complete a pre-boarding questionnaire the day before boarding.