Ovation of the Sea - Australian experience

10 hours ago, adelaidefc said:

The forum needs a 'shock' reaction emoji. That's off the charts ridiculous. I doubt I can mention the site here, but external providers have a near identical tour for about 1/5th of that price. 

😲😲😲

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2022 at 10:48 AM, Chiliburn said:

They used to have watermelon marinated in balsamic vinegar in solarium bistro, try it.

You get coastal kitchen in the evening,you will find availability after the second night.Star class usually go to the specialty restaurants after then or get it delivered.

Its a lovely venue but I’m not really into fine dining , small portions spaced out. I’m just not that cultured.

Once bitten.

If we do Star Class again, we will be dining in Coastal Kitchen every night. The specialty restaurants are 2nd prize in comparison.

19 hours ago, joejoe 59 said:

I just had a look for our cruise & it's the bargain price of $574.64 & would you believe it's only 3 hrs long. 

I had a look on Viator & their Wellington tours are a third of the price & all day. 

We will not be doing any Rcl cruise tours.

Screenshot_20221113-132443_Chrome.jpg

Our 11-Mar departure cruise to NZ on Ovation doesn't visit Wellington, so I can't see a price for this on that sailing, but that price is CRAZY!!! (even though it's less than the one OP posted).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr walker said:

Our 11-Mar departure cruise to NZ on Ovation doesn't visit Wellington, so I can't see a price for this on that sailing, but that price is CRAZY!!! (even though it's less than the one OP posted).

Our cruise is the 14th of March on Quantum. I think anyone that books the 3hr trip at that price must have way too much money. I hope nobody books with rcl & they realise we aren't stupid down under 🤑

What I found interesting last week was a friend & I both looked at the price of the drink package & ours were different to theirs,  they were cruising the next day.

On 11/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, adelaidefc said:

Yeah it's currently $122, and that's not far off the lowest I've seen it. I can't imagine it dropping to $87 again, anything around $100 and I'll grab it. Could always cancel and rebook in the unlikely event it dropped again.

Hi all, I am sure you are all keeping an eye on these prices, but the sales may have started early, Deluxe Beverage Package down to $97.66 AUS, not sure if it will get much cheaper, but still a week to the Black Friday sale.

Thanks to all that replied to our request. hope to see you around some day.

Lynn and Carl

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, carlandlyn said:

Hi all, I am sure you are all keeping an eye on these prices, but the sales may have started early, Deluxe Beverage Package down to $97.66 AUS, not sure if it will get much cheaper, but still a week to the Black Friday sale.

Thanks to all that replied to our request. hope to see you around some day.

Lynn and Carl

This is the black Friday sale.

• Thanks 1