Luggage Tags Pending

Grumpella

My experience is that after you are assigned it will take about 3 days for them to show up in your cruise documents.

FYI -  I just checked and my docs are available for my Dec 3 cruise but not for my Dec 11 Cruise.   I think the become available at 21 days pre cruise much of the time.

I booked a Guarantee CC class for Silhouette on Dec 3, still no cabin assigned but received our E docs day after we booked. 
We even received luggage tags, never seen that before & there are lots of cabins available.  At least you have been assigned a cabin.

Edited by If only

3 hours ago, If only said:

I booked a Guarantee CC class for Silhouette on Dec 3, still no cabin assigned but received our E docs day after we booked. 
We even received luggage tags, never seen that before & there are lots of cabins available.  At least you have been assigned a cabin.

I had a guarantee once and room not assigned until 4-5 days before the cruise. 

28 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I had a guarantee once and room not assigned until 4-5 days before the cruise. 

You are probably right, this is just an extra cruise this year to get us to that final level.    Always follow along on your trips with Iain,  I’m originally from Scotland.& David from Liverpool, it’s always a great read.  Celebrity can assign us whenever they want, no problem.

So, what is the issue with producing luggage tags?  It was never an issue in the past - you completed your check-in and “bam” your luggage tags were ready for printing.  Don’t understand the pending, they’re not saving paper as it’s our paper if there are any cabin changes.

I do the Move Up bid on all my bookings and when I get a new cabin the Luggage Tags (with cabin number) in my Edocs Never changes from the original cabin number.

I just tell the person at the pier what my New cabin number is and they make out a New Tag right there.