Snacks in gift shops on Eurodam?

MichiganFisherman

Does anyone know if there is place to purchase some candy, chips, or other snacks in the shops? I have two teens that like to nibble. Many ships have these offerings but some I have sailed lately gave gone away with snacks in the shops. Ice cream as well on board? Been years since I have sailed Holland. Thanks. 

Edited by MichiganFisherman

10 hours ago, Mary229 said:

There are usually potato chips on the lunch buffet. Also crushed candy toppings at the ice cream station on the buffet

Just a note that the Shops are closed while in port.

I also like to nibble on chips during the day.  The secret is to stop at the Lido Market Salad Station at lunch/late snack and request an empty salad bowl.  Take the large green bowl to the sandwich station and ask for a full bowl of chips.  After a few days, whenever you walk past the Salad Station, you will be offered an empty bowl and a smile.

Vista-class ships have a Taco Bar next to the indoor pool that has nacho chips and all of the fixings if you want to make a big plate of nachos.  If you just want chips, stop by the Salad Station for an empty bowl. 

Pinnacle-class ships have a NY Deli & Pizza with free food.  Here is their menu:  NY Deli & Pizza Menu

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Vista-class ships have a Taco Bar next to the indoor pool that has nacho chips and all of the fixings if you want to make a big plate of nachos.  If you just want chips, stop by the Salad Station for an empty bowl. 

We recently sailed on the Zuiderdam and were disappointed to learn that the taco bar was not an option (likely due to health reasons). The equipment is still in place, but not being used.

As for snacks, rather than rely on the gift shop, I usually pack a tube of Pringles or Stax (fits easily along one edge inside a suitcase), as well as a few bags of nuts, and replenish as needed when in port.