2024 itineries

bgomes

Lots of typos within the 2024 Europe itineraries.

e.g. 14 day Best of Norway (Rotterdam May 2024) according to the itinerary MAP goes to Oslo only, and the rest of the itinerary map shows Scotland and Iceland. Only one Norwegian port. However the actual itinerary shows completely differently.

e.g. 14 day Taste of Norway , Scotland and Scandinavia (Rotterdam August 2024) the itinerary MAP shows Tromso and Honningsvag, whereas the itinerary shows differently.

So double check before you book!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Lots of typos within the 2024 Europe itineraries.

e.g. 14 day Best of Norway (Rotterdam May 2024) according to the itinerary MAP goes to Oslo only, and the rest of the itinerary map shows Scotland and Iceland. Only one Norwegian port. However the actual itinerary shows completely differently.

e.g. 14 day Taste of Norway , Scotland and Scandinavia (Rotterdam August 2024) the itinerary MAP shows Tromso and Honningsvag, whereas the itinerary shows differently.

So double check before you book!

Same goes with some 2024 cruises in Eastern Med.

Also these typos exist in 2023 cruises too!

These people who work in uploading the itineraries to the official website should be more careful... Plenty of mistakes!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Same goes with some 2024 cruises in Eastern Med.

Also these typos exist in 2023 cruises too!

These people who work in uploading the itineraries to the official website should be more careful... Plenty of mistakes!

I think that mistakes in itineraries goes beyond typos.  These appear to be substantive errors which require more diligent proofing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tampa Girl said:

I think that mistakes in itineraries goes beyond typos.  These appear to be substantive errors which require more diligent proofing.

I agree with you that it goes beyond typos, but what is the word to describe a website that basically gives the wrong information?    

I know the answer.............HAL 😉

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, denatravels said:

I wish I was more excited by their Med cruise but I’m sticking with the NCL I have booked— Istanbul and portugal is a big draw, as it’s a few of the fewer ports in the area I haven’t been to. 

Same. Very boring/ typical. Also lacking options in late September beginning of October which is my favorite time of year. 

10 minutes ago, highland cruiser said:

Does anyone know how long the early booking will be available.? We are on the koningsdaum January 14 and find it is usually a good thing to book onboard.  But don’t want to miss out on the cruise we want.  Thanks.

The Mariner early booking bonus is for up to 90 days, so March 18,  from launch date. I don’t know about this most recent bonus offer though.