2024 itineries

bgomes

1 hour ago, bgomes said:

Does anyone know when HAL releases itineraries for 2024 Europe sailings?

Normal would be any day now, but HAL has not been "normal" in their scheduling recently. They just released their Winter/Spring 23-24 schedule in the last month, so I would speculate later in Spring for the Europe schedules.

On 11/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, bgomes said:

Thanks.  I saw a 2023 Norway cruise that I was hoping would be offered in 2024, with extra hope I could book it with a Black Friday sale. Maybe during “wave season” in the spring

Our thinking as well.  We like the 2023 offerings but already have cruises booked so looking 

for 2024 and watching every day to get the best cabin.🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I asked the cruise consultant on board the Nieuw Statendam last week:

"When will Europe 2024 be released?"

Answer...somewhat paraphrased:

"We do not know, could be anytime or later or much later....we just do not know and they have been short staffed"

(I felt like she had gotten this question a lot)

Edited by FlaMariner

We would really like to see an Amazon Explorer cruise.  There is nothing for 2023 and 2024.  I asked the Cruise consultant on the Koningsdam last month and she had no idea if it would be offered.  We did it twice and would do it again in the future.  Taking the itinerary that is there right now didn't work for us, and we hoped there would be another chance in the future.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MissDaisyofTexas said:

Ugh, no Europe 2024 yet?!?! I think all the other lines have their itineraries out already.

I know that Celebrity released theirs, but I’m really interested in HAL.  I have a credit I need to use and I want Europe in 2024.

Diane

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I don’t know what the hold up is.  We want a Transatlantic to get to our other destinations 

HAL is usually the last to post new itineraries.  Nothing new in this.  Think early 2023 and be pleasantlyl surprised if they post eariier.

• Like 1

I'd also like to see an Amazon Explorer offered.  I couldn't go this year and was disappointed that there wasn't one for 2023.

I was looking at Alaska 2024 this morning.  I saw a couple of sailings on NA, and then there was nothing, so don't know if she'll be moving to a different home port or what.  I liked the idea of doing a B2B (northbound/southbound).  I only see that offered once.  Guess I'll just wait and see.

4 minutes ago, travelholics said:

There is a 14 day Passage to America leaving Rome on Nov 16 2024, showing on the HAL booking site. Maybe they are starting to put Europe 2024 up? Stops are Cartagena, Malaga, Cadiz and the Azores.

They must be starting to post the schedule 

Did anyone get a HA Survey by email about 5 different scenarios for World Cruises?   It was amazing to see some of the itineraries they were asking for input upon.  The final one was instead of going to Asia it left FL and went to West Africa, Western Mediterranean, Northern France, The Netherlands, Scandanavia, the north Atlantic countries, Canadian Maritimes and back to FLL.   I hope that they are truly considering such a cruise.  We are looking for a Grand Africa but I don't know how often they do them.