2024 itineries

bgomes

17 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

Looks like HIA is modified to include "Elite" beverage package and "Premium" wifi. I wonder if that will be standard going forward or if that is a TA HIA  thing?

It says that it is an early booking bonus. I think on their previous Early booking bonus you got on board credit for booking within a month of posting the new itinerary, so maybe this is their new version of that. We are very excited because it includes gratuities also along with the Elite beverage package.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ottahand7 said:

Did anyone get a HA Survey by email about 5 different scenarios for World Cruises?   It was amazing to see some of the itineraries they were asking for input upon.  The final one was instead of going to Asia it left FL and went to West Africa, Western Mediterranean, Northern France, The Netherlands, Scandanavia, the north Atlantic countries, Canadian Maritimes and back to FLL.   I hope that they are truly considering such a cruise.  We are looking for a Grand Africa but I don't know how often they do them.  

We did receive the survey and I agree - I have never been that interested in the equator cruises.  I would much rather do the northern Pacific or northern Atlantic rims.  

12 minutes ago, ottahand7 said:

Did anyone get a HA Survey by email about 5 different scenarios for World Cruises?   It was amazing to see some of the itineraries they were asking for input upon.  The final one was instead of going to Asia it left FL and went to West Africa, Western Mediterranean, Northern France, The Netherlands, Scandanavia, the north Atlantic countries, Canadian Maritimes and back to FLL.   I hope that they are truly considering such a cruise.  We are looking for a Grand Africa but I don't know how often they do them.  

I got the survey but with 4 options and not the one you listed, which sounds more like a standard Grand than a world. There is a 2023 Grand Africa. You might jump on it. I don't think they will do a third year in a row. Maybe back to the Grand Asia?

24 minutes ago, WriterOnDeck said:

I got the survey but with 4 options and not the one you listed, which sounds more like a standard Grand than a world. There is a 2023 Grand Africa. You might jump on it. I don't think they will do a third year in a row. Maybe back to the Grand Asia?

Would that a Grand Asia return!

33 minutes ago, WriterOnDeck said:

We are on the Grand SA boarding on 12/27 for a holiday cruise then staying on for the 74 days to SA.   I am hoping they have a hiatus on GA until late 2024 or early 2025.    It is a good problem.   

21 minutes ago, ottahand7 said:

We are on the Grand SA boarding on 12/27 for a holiday cruise then staying on for the 74 days to SA.   I am hoping they have a hiatus on GA until late 2024 or early 2025.    It is a good problem.   

In the past the Grand Asia it has been in the fall. Perhaps fall 2024. I don't think it would be early in the year, because it is too cold in Japan.

3 hours ago, Mary229 said:

We did receive the survey and I agree - I have never been that interested in the equator cruises.  I would much rather do the northern Pacific or northern Atlantic rims.  

That is going east instead of west, a direction that many seasoned WC's do not prefer because you are constantly losing time.  

Just now, Tampa Girl said:

That is going east instead of west, a direction that many seasoned WC's do not prefer because you are constantly losing time.  

I am not sure what you mean.  I said I prefer the rim cruises, the survey was about grand voyages not exclusively world voyages.  🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I am not sure what you mean.  I said I prefer the rim cruises, the survey was about grand voyages not exclusively world voyages.  🤷‍♀️

Sorry, I hit the "Reply" button after the wrong post.  I was responding to the poster who was talking about the WC's and who was describing a FLL going east directly to South Africa.  

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, ottahand7 said:

I got it

Hi All :  In looking at the 2024 Europe cruises I noticed that Amsterdam isn’t being used….Rotterdam instead!  Any thoughts on whether they might switch the 2023 departures that are currently using Amsterdam?  We had our Sept/2022 cruise to Norway switched from Amsterdam to Rotterdam due to water levels.  We are booked on the Rotterdam for a TA in October, currently scheduled to depart from Amsterdam.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ransclan said:

Hi All :  In looking at the 2024 Europe cruises I noticed that Amsterdam isn’t being used….Rotterdam instead!  Any thoughts on whether they might switch the 2023 departures that are currently using Amsterdam?  We had our Sept/2022 cruise to Norway switched from Amsterdam to Rotterdam due to water levels.  We are booked on the Rotterdam for a TA in October, currently scheduled to depart from Amsterdam.

interesting, we cruise a TA on the Zuiderdam to IJmuiden and then cruise to Norway on the Rotterdam out of Rotterdam.  We will have to transfer between the 2 ports.  I wondered why they weren’t using Amsterdam.

Diane