For Bellagio cruisers

Baynanno1

"A new question….which CS is “on the hump”? With a larger balcony. Please offer cabin numbers. 
thank you. 
sheila"

Hi Sheila, as the topic in which you posed the above question a couple of hours ago was subsequently locked, here is an answer in part to your query :

If you check deck plans, you will find all stateroom type are colour coded. I don't know which ship in particular you are enquiring about, but as an example, on Eclipse there are only four Celebrity Suites on the hump - deck 10 numbers 1110 and 1233 - and on deck 11 numbers 1615 and 1618.

If you are looking at another ship, you should be able to find what you seek on the plans for that ship.

Trish

40 minutes ago, Baynanno1 said:

"A new question….which CS is “on the hump”? With a larger balcony. Please offer cabin numbers. 
thank you. 
sheila"

Hi Sheila, as the topic in which you posed the above question a couple of hours ago was subsequently locked, here is an answer in part to your query :

If you check deck plans, you will find all stateroom type are colour coded. I don't know which ship in particular you are enquiring about, but as an example, on Eclipse there are only four Celebrity Suites on the hump - deck 10 numbers 1110 and 1233 - and on deck 11 numbers 1615 and 1618.

If you are looking at another ship, you should be able to find what you seek on the plans for that ship.

Trish

I second what Trish said, she nailed it!

Edited by NutsAboutGolf
  • Like 1

The link below is a good site for deck plans

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Celebrity-Eclipse&deck=10

For pictures and videos select cabin pictures on the right

If there are no pictures or videos for the cabin type you are looking for

Change decks as the cabins are the same but on a different deck

Peter

On 11/20/2022 at 2:55 PM, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

Which is a bigger balcony?

I am pretty sure 1233 will have the bigger balcony. We were in 1618 on the Eclipse this past June. These photos show how deep part of the the balconies are for the angled Celebrity suites on the hump. I believe the balconies for the other Celebrity suites are not very deep.  (Celebrity suite 1620 is the one on the other side of the divider where the tables and chairs are.) 

20220605_121600 (1).jpg

20220605_121610 (1).jpg