My recent absence

rudeney

I am so sorry to learn of your wife's passing. Please accept my sincere condolences and know that you and Jan are in my prayers. I am glad that you and Jan were able to take your recent cruise together. Those memories will endure and help sustain you....

We got off Voyager on October 2 and I tested positive the next day and my husband a few days later.  Turns out a number of folks on our fb group also came down with Covid.   I can’t even begin to imagine the pain you are going through.  I am so very sorry for your loss and pray for you to only remember the good memories.  
Deepest condolences 

Erika

I’m so sorry for your loss but I appreciate you willing to share your story. It it a reality check for all of us to appreciate the gifts of life and love. I pray that if it would ever come to it my husband will have the strength you did to let me go peacefully. That shows the depth of your love. Prayers to you and your family. 

My condolences to you.  I really enjoyed reading your Voyager review since I will be on her this Sunday.  I can't imagine your loss and I pray she rests in peace.  I lost my best friend several years ago at 40 and everyone thought he was crazy for the amount of money he spent on travel.  I have always told my DW that I regret a lot of expenditures but after my friend's death, I will never regret money spent on travel for the memories with loved ones and the wonderful friends than we have met.  Again, I am very sorry for your loss and wish you the best.

• Like 1