Black Friday Site Issues/ Hold Times (Will RCL Honor Price?)

Hi Everyone

Like many of you I was on hold repeatedly for hours over the last few days trying to book internet packages and speak to someone to ensure the correct pricing was being shown for the devices I wanted. I leave on my cruise Saturday and online it’s saying it’s too close to take advantage of the sale price now. When I get on board or if I can finally get through to someone today is there a chance the sale price will be honored? Has anyone else had luck and experience with this since the sale and site/phone issues began? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

31 minutes ago, TRAVELBUGCRUISER said:

Thanks for the replies. 🙂

Does anyone know what the price is of SURF only once on board Symphony since it’s not even letting me add it now? Surf only wasn’t an option online earlier in the week but hoping it’s an option on board as I don’t need the +stream. 

with the new starlink service, it seems that surf only packages has gone away and now the only option is surf and stream. if you search the forums you noticed this. on my oasis cruise in may there is only the surf+stream

13 minutes ago, shof515 said:

with the new starlink service, it seems that surf only packages has gone away and now the only option is surf and stream. if you search the forums you noticed this. on my oasis cruise in may there is only the surf+stream

Yup, on 3 different Ships next yr, all only listing Surf and Stream available for me, Its coming

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

I just read a post on a site that can't be named that it now only surf and stream

Right, in the planner RCI seems to have removed Surf - I think that is only for this week. The ships still have Surf and it will likely make a comeback in the planner as well.

• Thanks 1