All Access Tours — are they back?

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Yes I did one on Oasis in late October this year and got to visit the bridge too.

enjoyed seeing behind scenes of stage and costumes too.

On Ovation we did not see stage area but got to see the recycle and burn area and that was in 2019.

Thank you!  Gives me hope for our October Allure cruise.  

6 hours ago, Katems75 said:

Can someone tell me what these are like?  Harmony is offering it for my May trip for $138 which sounds like a lot, but I've never done one so I don't know.  Would love to hear others' experiences.

I did one on another cruise line — you get some pretty sweet swag.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and definitely feel it is worth the money.

4E687C4B-6CDA-4C2C-8AD5-085D6D662117.png

Edited by PrincessPatti

Did it last month on Jewel, same price and worth it to my sister and me, it was fascinating how everything works and the crew members were very engaging. Our tour took three hours, having to wait at times for the next area to be ready for us.  They were still getting up to speed with the process I think. 

2 hours ago, PrincessPatti said:

I did one on another cruise line — you get some pretty sweet swag.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and definitely feel it is worth the money.

4E687C4B-6CDA-4C2C-8AD5-085D6D662117.png

That's odd...the description I read for mine says nothing about not being able to wear shorts or skirts (so pants are required??) and nothing about free gifts/swag.

I did the tour on Voyager in October.  It was just a few weeks before sailing when it showed up in the planner.  The price was about $100 per person.  It was interesting, and I'm glad I did it, but I'd say it's worth more like $50.  

On 12/1/2022 at 7:56 PM, shof515 said:

When does this appear in the planner? Sailing on the oasis in May and I can't find it 

If it does show up, it'll likely be listed under the "Activities" tab, along with stuff like cupcake decorating.

19 hours ago, goldfish65 said:

Did it last month on Jewel, same price and worth it to my sister and me, it was fascinating how everything works and the crew members were very engaging. Our tour took three hours, having to wait at times for the next area to be ready for us.  They were still getting up to speed with the process I think. 

It's not on the cruise planner for our January  cruise.  Do you remember when you booked yours?