ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades December 3, 2022

Scrapnana

4 hours ago, RedneckBob said:

Who else would be in a red shirt. RNB. 

But you were facing toward us, we could not see the color of your neck.  Thanks for the wave, glad we were able to see you on the sailaway camera.  Have a great cruise.

6 hours ago, travelnap said:

But you were facing toward us, we could not see the color of your neck.  Thanks for the wave, glad we were able to see you on the sailaway camera.  Have a great cruise.

Will repeat on 12/10/22 and expose myself, I mean lay down my collar

• Haha 2

On 12/2/2022 at 7:28 PM, RedneckBob said:

Thanks. I plan to be there. Wait I board the ship tomorrow; I better be there 😀

Hope you have a great cruise.  I just got off that morning.  Let us know when they have the 4 & 5 * Mariners Reception on your cruise, please.  Very disappointed to discover that ours was 1-2 p.m. on embarkation day.  We didn't even see our invite until too late, after our leisurely MDR lunch, then to the internet center, guest services, etc. to set up what we wanted to do on board.  Was told that it was a management decision to hold the reception before all the guests had boarded.  Why not on one of our two sea days???

1 hour ago, the2ofus said:

Hope you have a great cruise.  I just got off that morning.  Let us know when they have the 4 & 5 * Mariners Reception on your cruise, please.  Very disappointed to discover that ours was 1-2 p.m. on embarkation day.  We didn't even see our invite until too late, after our leisurely MDR lunch, then to the internet center, guest services, etc. to set up what we wanted to do on board.  Was told that it was a management decision to hold the reception before all the guests had boarded.  Why not on one of our two sea days???

It was 1-2 pm. There was a note in our cabin.