IOS App updated 8 hours ago.

cr8tiv1

Before update I had Dine My Way reservation Table for Two at 5:00 PM every night for my cruise in February. After update my reservation showed Share with Others at 5:00 PM. Every time I tried to change it to Table for Two it would confirm Share with Others. I was able to go to each night and change it to Table for Two.

Edited by billco
  • Like 1

Dumped all my dinner reservations for our Sept cruise.Had to input each day, couldn't do for whole trip. The one day I couldn't input is our turnaround day in Southampton, which just happens to be my wifes birthday.

3 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

I am still amazed that the global innovators are able to pump that rating to 1.

Based on the results, they must spend more time pumping the rating than fixing bugs...

Just to be sure, 1 is the lowest possible rating.

No way to pump it up to a 1 from the zero many think it deserves.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billco said:

Before update I had Dine My Way reservation Table for Two at 5:00 PM every night for my cruise in February. After update my reservation showed Share with Others at 5:00 PM. Every time I tried to change it to Table for Two it would confirm Share with Others. I was able to go to each night and change it to Table for Two.

I had wanted to share on an upcoming cruise, but only a Table for Two was available.

Maybe with this update I will have the shared option which I had wanted.

I will have to go check on the App (if I dare).

2 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

Do we have to update every time there is an updated version?  

It depends on your phone settings.  My Samsung S10 updates almost all of my Apps automatically.  If you are doing them manually, I would update any App since supposedly it is improved.  Also, any support for an App is going to be based on you having the latest version.

6 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

I am still amazed that the global innovators are able to pump that rating to 1.

Unfortunately, the Play Store doesn't allow a rating < 1.  Thankfully, not many Apps deserve that.  Most Apps are placed in the Store and function well enough to warrant at least a 1.  For a while now, I have given the App a 50% rating - that is still pretty poor for an App, but it does reflect an improvement from June 2021.

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

It depends on your phone settings.  My Samsung S10 updates almost all of my Apps automatically.  If you are doing them manually, I would update any App since supposedly it is improved.  Also, any support for an App is going to be based on you having the latest version.

Thank you. 

I remember around Sept., I read on CC there were quite a few problems reported by CC members who updated their version.  Now, another update, and people also reporting problems.  So I am thinking if not a "must", maybe I will not update mine until after my April cruise.  I have an iPhone 13.

• Like 1

Day 3:  I think all is good/finally fixed.  I had to upload again my vax card.  

Of course,  I never heard from the Ocean Navigators after I sent them an email.

I think I am finally good for my next cruise.  Only took me 2 hours to get my seats on EZ AIr tickets.  Really wish there were clear instructions about their rules.  I know EZ Air is a third party travel company...but having a codeshare flight really complicates the problems.  Never the less, at least this portion/thread can come to a close.  

Thank you everyone for chiming in.

• Like 1

@kywildcatfanone

Yes, the old paper wellness form is on the app.  Very generic.  Not sure if your voyage requires any Covid tests.  

One questions:  In the 7 days before boarding, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19?

Yes.     No

Edited by cr8tiv1

14 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

@kywildcatfanone

Yes, the old paper wellness form is on the app.  Very generic.  Not sure if your voyage requires any Covid tests.  

One questions:  In the 7 days before boarding, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19?

Yes.     No

I don't see it anywhere, and all my stuff is green.