Suite Perks on Dawn

mafig

For those of you who have been on the Dawn recently, how did you feel the dinner options on board were?  My family and I were Haven guests on Escape in January and loved the separate dining and bar areas, as they were much less crowded than other areas of the ship.  I was pleased to read here that the breakfast and lunch menus are the same as Haven menus on other ships but we are a little concerned about how the dinner options will be compared with our experience on Escape.  We have 4 specialty dinners planned for our September cruise on Dawn but, we did feel that the Escape Haven dinners were better than the specialty restaurants in general.  

On 4/27/2023 at 9:07 AM, jamesthefemale said:

For those of you who have been on the Dawn recently, how did you feel the dinner options on board were?  My family and I were Haven guests on Escape in January and loved the separate dining and bar areas, as they were much less crowded than other areas of the ship.  I was pleased to read here that the breakfast and lunch menus are the same as Haven menus on other ships but we are a little concerned about how the dinner options will be compared with our experience on Escape.  We have 4 specialty dinners planned for our September cruise on Dawn but, we did feel that the Escape Haven dinners were better than the specialty restaurants in general.  

Lets cut this to the quick - there is NO Haven on the DAWN (or STAR).

Suite guests have breakfast and lunch at Cagney's (Moderno) - the Specialty Dining venues

are open for dinner - menus vary by ship although the basic items maybe the same.

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

Lets cut this to the quick - there is NO Haven on the DAWN (or STAR).

Suite guests have breakfast and lunch at Cagney's (Moderno) - the Specialty Dining venues

are open for dinner - menus vary by ship although the basic items maybe the same.

Can suite guests dine in the Specialty Dining venues for dinner each night, at no extra charge?

TIA.

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

Can suite guests dine in the Specialty Dining venues for dinner each night, at no extra charge?

TIA.

No, just like every regular guest, either pay ala carte or a specialty dining package. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

TIA.

As others mentioned, nope! This is one of the huge reasons I'm extremely hesitant to ever book a cruise on one of the smaller ships. It's not like my husband can go to Cagney's and tell them he wants a 13 shrimp cocktail and get it, with no additional charge. And that, would make for a very angry husband which I do not want to deal with. He's very specific about his shrimp. 

• Haha 1