Buying in the Mazatland Mexico Port

mcrcruiser

We will be in both Mazatland & Enesenada   ports over B2B cruises starting Dec 10th , This is where I shop close to the ship in the port 

Has any one bought good  heavy  quality Mens or ladies T shirts  in these ports ?  

TIA

10 minutes ago, SDARCH said:

The Liverpool department store in the heart of town might be an option.  

Thanks but I only am looking in the port stores/shops  If we can't find it there we get back on the ship  .We been to the MexicanRriviera many times but ,I wasn;t buying T Shirts  

I imagine all you are going to find at the port are T-shirt with sayings on them.  I don’t think you’ll see any good quality plain tshirts if that is what you are looking for.  Lots of jewelry stores at the port.  Mazatlan is one of my favorite places  to shop for silver with coloured stones and I’ve purchased a lot of beautiful things over the years. I know my prices and I find they are one of the most reasonable ports to shop in.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

We will be in both Mazatland & Enesenada   ports over B2B cruises starting Dec 10th , This is where I shop close to the ship in the port 

Has any one bought good  heavy  quality Mens or ladies T shirts  in these ports ?  

TIA

In Mazatlan take a taxi (safe,quick, cheap & easy to do) to the central market...Lot's of indoor vendors then take a taxi back to the port.

In Mazatlan you have to take a shuttle from the ship to the Cruise Passenger Terminal, and there are vendors there in the terminal.  I would look there.  

I have not shopped for t-shirts there.  I know there are a lot of t-shirts, but I don't know if they are made from heavy or thin material.  I can guess, but you might as well get off the ship and check it out.  There is not just the Terminal building  itself, but a "flea market" building as well inside the complex.

As Florida Gal pointed out, the t-shirts will probably all have cute sayings n them.  

23 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

There is not just the Terminal building  itself, but a "flea market" building as well inside the complex.

As Florida Gal pointed out, the t-shirts will probably all have cute sayings n them.  

Now you have me greasing my wallet! "My aunt went to Mazatlan and all I got was this T-shirt"? "Hey Gringos!"?