Military benefits with Princess not showing on personaliser - Australia

15 hours ago, Kaylacool said:

Also is there such a benefit with Princess as refer-a-friend -.  might be able to request this too  :  )

Don’t know if it’s still applicable but a few years ago in the US $50 OBC for referring a friend.

my TA gives $50 for referral 

Cheers Carole 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Don’t know if it’s still applicable but a few years ago in the US $50 OBC for referring a friend.

my TA gives $50 for referral 

Cheers Carole 

Never available for other than North America clients  I tried  NO  they said

1 hour ago, windsor26 said:

Never available for other than North America clients  I tried  NO  they said

I have a friend in US who applied for it for me here in Australia and that was a no go also,,,just U S to U S

Cheers Carole

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:01 PM, Ozwoody said:

I think it has something to do with peoples work where other people are trying to kill you.🙄😁

Maybe if your were a lousy butler, and your employer wanted to kill you for messing things up, it might count.🤣

But it also covers those who sat behind a desk in Vic Barracks but put on their Khakis everytime there is a benefit to be gained.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JeffroK said:

But it also covers those who sat behind a desk in Vic Barracks but put on their Khakis everytime there is a benefit to be gained.

Totally agree, most army people have never faced an angry man (or woman.)

I have registered as an ex serviceman with HAL and was approved. I have yet to test for any benefits.

On my last HAL cruise I attended a get-together often put on for vets by cruiselines. I was made to feel very welcome and was the only Aussie there. I got the usual "thank you for your service" too but felt a little embarassed by it as we antipodeans are not used to it,  military service is something we just do if required.

I am the third of four generations of my family to serve in the AIF but the only one who didn't volunteer - Nasho😉.

7 hours ago, lyndarra said:

I have registered as an ex serviceman with HAL and was approved. I have yet to test for any benefits.

On my last HAL cruise I attended a get-together often put on for vets by cruiselines. I was made to feel very welcome and was the only Aussie there. I got the usual "thank you for your service" too but felt a little embarassed by it as we antipodeans are not used to it,  military service is something we just do if required.

I am the third of four generations of my family to serve in the AIF but the only one who didn't volunteer - Nasho😉.

When I took an American ex serviceman to our Brisbane Anzac Day Parade, I was surprised how moved he was by the Parade.  Said we have nothing like this at home. We honour our ex servicemen in our own way.  My family attended the Dawn Service every year, followed by Gunfire Breakfast at RSL.  We even went to the  Dawn Services in London,  in the pitch dark cold weather  

• Like 1