Back to back credits

Ron the Rev

4 hours ago, Ron the Rev said:

We have booked a back to back, with a lot of credits on the first led but nothing on the second leg. Question is will the "spare" credits roll over onto the second leg or do we have to drink more wine to use them up

How many days is each segment? Princess allows you to use any OBC to be used to pay for the daily gratuities so this can add up especially since the minimum gratuity is going up to $16/day per person for sailings  Feb 20, 2023 and later.

Assume you are not a shareholder as you state you have no credits for the second leg, have you considered acquiring shares? I see you are in the UK, is the stock CUK?

7 hours ago, Ron the Rev said:

We have booked a back to back, with a lot of credits on the first led but nothing on the second leg. Question is will the "spare" credits roll over onto the second leg or do we have to drink more wine to use them up

I would ask at guest services on the  first sailing and if they say yes ask for a printout.

If not - any bottle of wine you buy on the first can be consumed on the second.

6 minutes ago, chamima said:

I would ask at guest services on the  first sailing and if they say yes ask for a printout.

If not - any bottle of wine you buy on the first can be consumed on the second.

True, but don’t believe GS all the time either.  I asked on the CB and they said no, they don’t roll over.  She was just guessing and I knew they always have.

Don’t know why I even asked.

Actually, they DID rollover to the next b2b, automatically.  I had six b2b’s, so it was very important.

Seems like a lot of misinformation on these cruises, so I usually ask in the Suite/Elite line.  Usually they are more experienced. Usually…..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hobbyfarmer2 said:

Ours have always rolled over to subsequent legs automatically.

I wish Celebrity did this. 
We have a ton of OBC on the second leg of an upcoming b2b2b2b. 
Buying that bottle or bottles of wine is the only thing I can think of to do with it. 

Question to you all

My wife and I booked a back to back (14 days) cruise and therefore, aren’t we entitled to double onboard credit.  We purchase the drink package which indicated $100 OBC each. 2x$100 each. 

Edited by DHP1

1 hour ago, DHP1 said:

Question to you all

My wife and I booked a back to back (14 days) cruise and therefore, aren’t we entitled to double onboard credit.  We purchase the drink package which indicated $100 OBC each. 2x$100 each. 

You will get credit for each leg of the cruise.  

22 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

You will get credit for each leg of the cruise.  

I just spoke to Princess Customer Support and she said “no” you are not entitled to that. 
Furthermore, I did not received my OBC as advertised when I booked online and she also told me that are “cruise will increase” if you want the OBC. I log into my account and enter a dummy reservation (exact cruise and information) and it turn out to be $3 cheaper. 

Edited by DHP1

1 minute ago, DHP1 said:

I just spoke to Princess Customer Support and she said “no” you are not entitled to that. 

Thats bizarre. We did a b2B in October and have one planned for March … we got credits and are getting credits for both legs on each cruise.  

5 minutes ago, DHP1 said:

Did you book it as one cruise or two?

If purchased as one then no , you won't get double credits. (Often the price to book as one cruise makes up for losing the OBC)

@Cruise Raider - you must have booked yours as two cruises

Edited by chamima

9 minutes ago, chamima said:

If purchased as one then no , you won't get double credits. (Often the price to book as one cruise makes up for losing the OBC)

One cruise and you are correct. If I booked separately it would cost $136 more each. 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, chamima said:

@Cruise Raider - you must have booked yours as two cruises

I did!  I actually booked both my recent B2B cruises at different times, too.  
I wasn’t planning on it but then, something came up which was too great to pass … you know, since we would already be there!   😊 

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1