Pictures of the new Menu

1 hour ago, Harrisonkid said:

I tried  but it showed was the Kids Menu....what do you think that am I doing wrong

Have you tried the other nights?  My app only shows the kids menu on the first night but shows the full menu on all other nights. 
Good ole Royal IT. 

57 minutes ago, Motor City said:

this is for an upcoming cruise in Feb

Which cruise?  I was looking at this week's Symphony cruise, which I thought was the only one in the app that reflected the new menu.

6 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

Why? You really can't find 1 item per night that you'd enjoy?

On the first night fine.

Second night absolutely nothing.  The day before I would try to ask for something off the menu or have to fill up on appetizers.

4 minutes ago, goldfish65 said:

I feel like most items could be ordered in a small portion so you can try a few things to see if you like them. 

That particular menu looks yummy to me. 

There are certain vegetables I can't eat and some other foods I just don't like.  Plus because of the way they do the foods you CAN'T order small portions.

I have allergies to tomatoes and oranges. I also do not react particularly well to other members of the nightshade and rutaceae families so I have to be very careful in my daily life- balancing the odd so-so choice (like capsicum instead of tomato as a substitute in bolognaise) with good choices (carrots and other daucus/apiaceae family members really work for my system in particular- my bolognaise always, always has a tonne of carrot, celery and parsnip, lol.).

One thing I have enjoyed about cruising was that eating was somewhat simpler- certainly easier than eating out with DH and friends/family on land. The food has always been adjustable to a certain degree (leave cherry tomatoes off my salad, please- and don't add the citrus dressing) and since the chefs are actually cooking the food answers to ingredient questions are reliable and trustworthy.

Seriously look these food families up. If I am not completely customising my meals at home it is super hard- I am impacted by various spices, multiple fruits and vegetables and so on and so on.

You wouldn't believe the amount of times I've asked 'Does this have any tomato in it?' 'Does this have any orange in it?' only to be told no when in reality it has tomato sauce, paste or even crushed tomatoes in it...or orange juice, orange rind etc. I have to make it clear it is an allergy as it is an unusual thing and people don't take it seriously. I don't want to spend a day or two sticking very close to my shower, toilet and sink because you didn't check or didn't think.

I have no issues with the new menus- as long as they continue to let me alter things when necessary. I often supplement from the buffet as well as I can get all the plain-ish salad and veggies I like.

PS I married an Italian and I love, love, love pasta...but it (mostly) doesn't love me back. 😞

I've been open-minded about the new menus, but I don't care for what I'm seeing in these images.  Too much old-stodgy type foods (turkey, ham, lamb), not enough seafood.  I know I won't go hungry, but I'm not thrilled with these lists ... perhaps when we see the whole thing, it'll be better.