Hello from the Carnival Freedom!

Jamman54

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We're going to miss you guys. We'll have to check out next January. 😎

Yeah, someone not to be mentioned decided to do a consulting gig!  Well we do have Zach getting married in August.  So extra funds will come in handy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Webecruzen said:

Yeah, someone not to be mentioned decided to do a consulting gig!  Well we do have Zach getting married in August.  So extra funds will come in handy. 

We're sitting at the Alchemy bar,  and Zora who was at the Alchemy Bar when we were on the Miracle says hello! 😁

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Yay, another Jamman54 review!  Following and looking forward to it all.😁

The actual review will be under another thread. Look for it near the end of the month! 😎

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 1/7/2023 at 1:18 PM, Jamman54 said:

Hi Cruise Critic family! Patti and I have begun a new adventure. We will be doing a S2S on the Freedom and the Spirit. No, this will not be a live review, but as usual, we will be documenting everything to present to you later. We will be enjoying sail away from our bowling alley balcony on deck 7, which will be facing Fishlips as we pass. We'll be waving to you all as we pass the ptz camera! 😁

Have a fantastic time!!

• Like 2

We will be on the Spirit in early March. Looking forward to your reviews! Will you be doing a separate post for this S2S or adding it to this one?

Never mind! Should have read further you've already answered the question!

Edited by dltvermont
  • Like 1

We were on a B2B on the Spirit in December and had a great time. We had to change rooms between sailings, but scored a bowling alley balcony for the second half.

Bartenders Seti and I Made in the lobby/atrium bar mid-ship were great and were our go-to guys. Seti isn't there anymore - his contract ended and he's back home currently. I believe that I Made is still on though. Be aware that there's more than one I Made -- it was the lobby bar guy that we especially liked.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Getting off the Freedom now. It was a great warm up cruise! Patti took over 1200 pictures! 😁 Heading down to Fort Lauderdale for two days, then we board the Spirit on Saturday. 😎

The link in your signature is not working for both your reviews and picures

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

I cannot wait to read the Spirit review. I am sooooo looking forward to sailing on her in November! Now I just need to book something on Legend to "finish" out that class!

The Legend will be in Baltimore until April 2024 so get her booked! 😎