Hello from the Carnival Freedom!

Jamman54

@Jamman54......I am researching an 18 day cruise to Hawaii for January 2024 so I have qued up your review from 2019 to reread! 

See those reviews ALWAYS come in handy!  Enjoy your day in Fort Lauderdale.  It is beautiful weather here in Yuma, Arizona.  Just returned home this past Monday and it is so good to be home to continue my recovery from my total knee replacement.  Still dealing with some swelling but I am only 9 weeks post op so lots of time to research cruising and enjoy others reviews!

Susan

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 2:18 PM, Jamman54 said:

Hi Cruise Critic family! Patti and I have begun a new adventure. We will be doing a S2S on the Freedom and the Spirit. No, this will not be a live review, but as usual, we will be documenting everything to present to you later. We will be enjoying sail away from our bowling alley balcony on deck 7, which will be facing Fishlips as we pass. We'll be waving to you all as we pass the ptz camera! 😁

It's Always a Pleasure hearing from the two of you. Look forward to your comments and Pattie's photo's

Matt

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Jamman54......I am researching an 18 day cruise to Hawaii for January 2024 so I have qued up your review from 2019 to reread! 

See those reviews ALWAYS come in handy!  Enjoy your day in Fort Lauderdale.  It is beautiful weather here in Yuma, Arizona.  Just returned home this past Monday and it is so good to be home to continue my recovery from my total knee replacement.  Still dealing with some swelling but I am only 9 weeks post op so lots of time to research cruising and enjoy others reviews!

Susan

Thanks Susan. Always can count on you to be along with us. Our cruise to Hawaii was in our top 3 for sure. Enjoy your planning, and keep rehabbing that knee. My right knee is 13 years old this month. 😎

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

We enjoyed chatting with y’all on Freedom. Friendly, happy crew and officers. I think we’ll come back soon. Enjoy Spirit! Bon Voyage! 

It was great to see you guys again! Enjoy your B2B2B2B2B on the Valor! 😎

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We were one of the first upstairs, and they sent us to a room they said was for Diamonds. Now I'm seeing Plats and FTTF in here. This could get ugly.😎

The return of FTTF is concerning if they are going to be allowed in Diamond and Platinum areas. I know there was not room for anyone else in the Celebration waiting area. That was before FTTF came back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

The return of FTTF is concerning if they are going to be allowed in Diamond and Platinum areas. I know there was not room for anyone else in the Celebration waiting area. That was before FTTF came back.

I guess we'll see what it's like when we do our B2B on the Celebration in April. Truthfully,  it did work out okay, as they were strict about checking boarding passes once they called for Diamonds,  Suites,  Plats, etc. 😎

• Like 4

On 1/14/2023 at 12:34 PM, Saint Greg said:

Yeah several years ago when we cruised, way before covid we did FTTF and we were not seated in the Diamond lounge. We sat in the regular terminal with everyone else. I don’t really understand why that changed. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Hey Jeff, another start to a great Jammin review.  We will board the Celebration this coming weekend, might pass you somewhere along the line.

Hey Jimbo! The actual picture review will begin once we get home, so just checking in with our Cruise Critic family. 😁 Enjoy your cruise on the Celebration. We'll be on her for a B2B in April. 😎

• Like 4

Today we are in Grand Turk, and it's a beautiful day. The Captain got us in two hours early since we had to skip Princess Cay yesterday. The Carnival Sunrise is in port with us today. When we were here last week on the Freedom we had a pool cabana. We could have gotten one for this cruise,  but we decided just to head for Jack's Shack today. 😎

• Like 10