Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

12 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

@sid_9169  whohoo!  This thread was fabulous before but now it’s just awesome. I will assume you will not be sleeping at 9:00 tonight 😀

Wait...what if this is like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates Jeanine Garafalo and in the end he can't stand her because they are of the same personality?

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Caesar salad, although it appears that my dinner is going to upstaged tonight by my extracurricular shenanigans...

There is no getting this review back on track after you threw that juicy little tidbit out there!! lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Oh man, I'm stuffed... Hopefully the full stomach doesn't affect my performance tonight... On the review, that is, yinz bunch of dirty minded readers...

We’ll, you do owe some Sid Points…

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The couple next to me is telling others how many times they've been in The Haven...

Please tell us you informed them of how many times you have snuck, or weaseled your way into The Haven! On second thought don't. One hazmat team this week was enough!

Edited by ktmush2
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/9/2023 at 10:15 AM, sid_9169 said:

I think Cowboy might be leaving as soon as next week. I'm not sure about the guys in Vibe.

When you see Clarense next, please pass our best regards to him - Ann & Peter from Bermuda. Tell him we hope he has a great well-deserved break and we look forward to seeing him on the Viva's TA from Lisbon to Miami in Nov.

P.S. I have been enjoying your live review with excellent photos ... yours is the best of all the Prima reviews and now we're seriously considering to still go on Viva (we were going to pull the plug). 

Enjoy the rest of the cruise!!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

It looks like this thing has taken a little twist and a turn, but I'm having a great time... Too bad the cruise is only one more day:(

Only one more day? How are we all going to occupy our time without this thread to follow? 🤦‍♂️

When is your next cruise planned?

• Like 2