Are there robes available to fit 2X on S-Class?

All_About_Food

2 minutes ago, All_About_Food said:

I'm writing my packing list and can't find information on robe sizes on Solstice (aqua class). I'm happy to pack a robe, but I'll feel silly if it turns out I didn't have to.

Thank you!

No 😞

• Thanks 1

One size definitely does not fit all... spoken from experience as I tried to throw one on in a hurry as our butler Daisy came in to our cabin. 😍🤣

I know you said Aqua, but I would expect suite robes to be the same size.

12 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

One size definitely does not fit all... spoken from experience as I tried to throw one on in a hurry as our butler Daisy came in to our cabin. 😍🤣

I know you said Aqua, but I would expect suite robes to be the same size.

I going to ask if they have multiple sizes , we were given two really nice robes when we were in penthouse, they fit my wife really well, but I am about 9 inches taller and a hundred pounds heavier . I know there pajamas came in multiple sizes.

2 hours ago, George C said:

I going to ask if they have multiple sizes , we were given two really nice robes when we were in penthouse, they fit my wife really well, but I am about 9 inches taller and a hundred pounds heavier . I know there pajamas came in multiple sizes.

no

12 hours ago, cyntil8ing said:

We received L/XL pajamas. They fit nicely on board, but the pants REALLY shrunk once washed. I swear it wasn’t all the food onboard!

5B35CBD2-859A-4131-AD7D-9767BFA23413.thumb.jpeg.75eb96eb0a0dfddc7394f18a6c3aa595.jpeg

Are they handing out PJs in Aqua Class? We have never had these. I would rather have PJs in place of another tote bag. 

19 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

disagree entirely.

And I need to disagree with you. I’m not a small person and I find the heavy terry cloth robes quite generous in size. Conversely, the suite robes just barely fit me. Haven’t sailed below AQ in ages so don’t know how the waffle type robes fit. I find it curious you feel otherwise. IMHO the robes should fit anyone up to at least 250lbs or so. 

On 2/4/2023 at 6:23 PM, phoenix_dream said:

And I need to disagree with you. I’m not a small person and I find the heavy terry cloth robes quite generous in size. Conversely, the suite robes just barely fit me. Haven’t sailed below AQ in ages so don’t know how the waffle type robes fit. I find it curious you feel otherwise. IMHO the robes should fit anyone up to at least 250lbs or so. 

well... I ordinarily wear a 2x and the aqua robes do not fit...by a lot

On 2/3/2023 at 7:54 PM, All_About_Food said:

I'm writing my packing list and can't find information on robe sizes on Solstice (aqua class). I'm happy to pack a robe, but I'll feel silly if it turns out I didn't have to.

Thank you!

Maybe worthwhile to contact the captains club and see if they could have one that fits put in your cabin. They try to accommodate requests when possible.