Print Shore Excursion List

donaldsc

I am trying to print the full list of shore excursions for a port so I can compare excursions off line.  it should be easy to create a PDF files of the excursions but there does not seem to be any way to do it.  I even tried several of my screen capture programs which also do not work.  Am I missing somethong obvious>

DON

13 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

I am trying to print the full list of shore excursions for a port so I can compare excursions off line.  it should be easy to create a PDF files of the excursions but there does not seem to be any way to do it.  I even tried several of my screen capture programs which also do not work.  Am I missing somethong obvious>

DON

Yes, you are.  I tried to do the same for ALL of the 6 ports the Diamond would stop in on her Japan voyage.  It took me an hour to do one port.  Copy, Cut, Paste, Reset fonts, etc.

I then asked my 7 year old grandson to do this for me.  In under an hour, with his iPad and pencil, I had a PDF document with ALL of the excursions, prices, descriptions, page breaks, etc.  If you want my copy...I will be happy to send it to you...but don't think you want Japan.

Would you like to hire my grandson?  I think he works cheap.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Yes, you are.  I tried to do the same for ALL of the 6 ports the Diamond would stop in on her Japan voyage.  It took me an hour to do one port.  Copy, Cut, Paste, Reset fonts, etc.

I then asked my 7 year old grandson to do this for me.  In under an hour, with his iPad and pencil, I had a PDF document with ALL of the excursions, prices, descriptions, page breaks, etc.  If you want my copy...I will be happy to send it to you...but don't think you want Japan.

Would you like to hire my grandson?  I think he works cheap.  

Actually I do want Japan!!!   We will be on the 18 day Japan cruise leave on Oct 31 2023.  Any help would be appreciated.

DON

donald.schoengold41@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Thrak said:

If you click on Page and then Print do you get the option to Print to PDF?

Except there is no simple way to list all the excursions prior to printing the page. There used to be a button that would allow you to list all the excursions in catalogue format with full details.

Now you have to add each excursion to a wish list to get them in list form. Once the descriptions are in list form you need to go to each item and click on "read more".  Once you have performed this rigamarole  you can print a complete list to PDF if you wish to do so.

Even after going through all this not all the information is there.

Edited by brisalta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, donaldsc said:

DON

Is this the sort of detail you are looking for, or do you need even more:

image.thumb.png.3a638412ac2f096a6dc2be8e35c2b34a.png

2 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Is this the sort of detail you are looking for, or do you need even more:

image.thumb.png.3a638412ac2f096a6dc2be8e35c2b34a.png

I would like to get the details but this would do.  I can't figure out except that Princess does not give a damn why you have to jump through hoops to do something that should be easy.  I have cruised with other lines including Viking where you can click on a "Print to PDF" button and everything prints.  

DON

47 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

I would like to get the details but this would do.  I can't figure out except that Princess does not give a damn why you have to jump through hoops to do something that should be easy.  I have cruised with other lines including Viking where you can click on a "Print to PDF" button and everything prints.  

DON

The Princess website used to have the capability to print a catalogue of excursions for any particular voyage. For some unfathomable reason this functionality was removed from the website.

3 hours ago, brisalta said:

The Princess website used to have the capability to print a catalogue of excursions for any particular voyage. For some unfathomable reason this functionality was removed from the website.

Correct.

It was a very useful feature.

I suspect someone decided it was not worth the cost to keep that option in the system.

16 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

HER...grandson...is scary techie.  Really great to have around.

Sorry, I never asked your gender or your preferred pronouns, so I followed the old rule of using masculine to include the feminine.

And I don’t know what a “tag line” might be.

But I do know how convenient it can be to have a tech master available!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Sorry, I never asked your gender or your preferred pronouns, so I followed the old rule of using masculine to include the feminine.

And I don’t know what a “tag line” might be.

But I do know how convenient it can be to have a tech master available!

I have learned to answer to anything since I can't remember which kid is which when they are together (that's my grown daughters).  I know who they are, just call them by the wrong names...haha,,,and they answer.  And then, most people butcher my last name.  I'm fine, still learning myself how to use proper pronouns.  

As for "the kid", it is really scary to see how this youngest generation can operate devices.  At Christmas, he paired my new bluetooth headset and my airtags.  I am really lucky.  I have my own IT department, ranging in age.  Most times, they are skilled enough to give me remote instructions.  Otherwise, I just wait until I am together with them.  I am sure many others out there have the same support team.  Too bad Princess isn't as fortunate. 

16 hours ago, donaldsc said:

DON

I've gone through this recently with other cruise lines. Cunard has no way to do this, but Seabourn does.

10 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

Thrak, I would need to borrow that grandkid to deal with that, if it mattered.  Signatures?

There is a setting in your Account Settings to View Signatures. It can be turned on or off.

image.png.82f348fa53b1e30e469c0e3e95c10201.png

image.png.fe33fa004215152e2309fa2c358961dd.png