What arrival terminal in FLL?

cangelmd

I’m pretty sure we depart on the Equinox from one terminal (29) and return to Terminal 25 based on Edge being in port on our departure day. Is there any website where I can confirm this? The official port site only shows traffic 7 days out, which will be ok if I can remember to check. Other websites I’ve checked don’t show the terminal. We want to park if possible at the garage closest to our arrival terminal for a quick getaway! We have a long drive that day.

Never could get the query to work for longer than 1 week. 
But I found an app, CruiseSchedule Fort Lauderdale, that gives me 30 days out. I can check in a week or so for our disembark terminal. Thanks!

Tried the query one more time and got it to work. We are returning to Terminal 25, which is what I suspected. We will figure this out. Anyone used the Palm parking garage shuttle. I will search the Florida home ports board. Thanks guys!

I believe if any Edge class ship is in port, it will be using terminal 25 for your return date. So, you would most likely be at terminal 29. No facial recognition there. We just got off EQ at 29 and it was such a let down from 25. Long winding lines to check out in the terminal. Took about 35 minutes. 

• Like 1

I'm a computer nerd so find it actually easy to use the Query Function -

First don't use the search and use the Query function from first line.

The trick is you have to put in the ships name like below and Search then select the resulting response.

Under Query Option choose show all  and then enter Date Range  - It will show all the schedules over multiple months but limited to 100

image.thumb.png.847ce8eafbc05102c798ea53c7bffb32.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

52 minutes ago, cangelmd said:

Tried the query one more time and got it to work. We are returning to Terminal 25, which is what I suspected. We will figure this out. Anyone used the Palm parking garage shuttle. I will search the Florida home ports board. Thanks guys!

Just a thought….. For basically the same price you can use Park N. Go offsite parking.

They will drop you and your luggage at your designated departure pier and pick you up at whatever pier you return to. Many Cruise Critic posters have had good experiences with them.

Hope you have a great cruise.🚢

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm a computer nerd so find it actually easy to use the Query Function -

First don't use the search and use the Query function from first line.

The trick is you have to put in the ships name like below and Search then select the resulting response.

Under Query Option choose show all  and then enter Date Range  - It will show all the schedules over multiple months but limited to 100

image.thumb.png.847ce8eafbc05102c798ea53c7bffb32.png

Thank you, that worked! 

Thank you lrj826 for clarification in how to use the Port Everglades website.  It worked!  So...I find that our ship leaves from Terminal 29 and returns to Terminal 25.  If we park at 29 is there a shuttle that would take us from 25 back to 29?  I realize we can use one of the off port parking garages and use their shuttle but we prefer port parking if possible.

Edited by okeytaco