Covid protocols?

I am wondering how people know what the exact Covid protocols are for different cruiselines operating in different parts of the World. So for example, how would a person from say Europe or US know what the protocols are for say Cunard operating here in Australia? Specifically, for the protocol to be adopted when somebody is tested positive when onboard. I know what Cunard actually do while operating here (and I "think" I know what other cruiseslines do here in Australia) but I can find no statement of what the protocol is on their website. Also what do they do when operating in European or US waters? Is it stated anywhere? Maybe we have to ask each cruiseline about individual cruises?? 

4 hours ago, possum52 said:

Weasel words - 

• Detailed quarantine and isolation management plan 
  • Required isolation for Covid-19 positive cases on board
  •  
  •   - no indication of exactly what isolation means - length, etc 

8 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Princess still lists their protocols under their Cruise Health section. You see the details under the FAQs. There are separate FAQs for Australia, Japan, and for the rest of the world.

Most of these are very broad - they use words like may, could, the tour guide will decide, etc. Bottomline is that we don't really know what we are exposing ourselves to on the cruiselines or long coach tours. 

Viking just requires vaccination of primary dosage and that's it. No masks required for crew and passengers unless the local ports require it. So effectively in the NH no other protocol. Son and DIL recently cruised on Cunard in the UK to Amsterdam and no Covid protocols. People could test if they had symptoms and then would be required to isolate but there was no forced testing. 

13 hours ago, NSWP said:

All  I can say is…..😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

I'm looking forward to 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀. The only place requiring it in SA is some doctors surgeries. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bazzaw said:

Weasel words - 

• Detailed quarantine and isolation management plan 
  • Required isolation for Covid-19 positive cases on board
  •  
  •   - no indication of exactly what isolation means - length, etc 

Did you actually read the full answers to each question? Because the answers are quite detailed. I don't know what you are expecting from cruise lines.

• Like 2