Shouldn't my Set Sail Pass have SUITE on it?

mafig

35 minutes ago, mafig said:

Shouldn't my Set Sail Pass have "Suite" printed on it.

Assuming you are in a JS or higher, yes, but others have reported the SetSail pass not displaying it. Try it again closer to sailing.

We're sailing in a week. Our luggage tags have "suite" on them as well as the our printed set sail passes which were printed out right after we checked in on the app. The set sail passes on the app do not show "suite". I doubt that will change before sail date. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruisinNole said:

We're sailing in a week. Our luggage tags have "suite" on them as well as the our printed set sail passes which were printed out right after we checked in on the app. The set sail passes on the app do not show "suite". I doubt that will change before sail date. 

Yes, ours showed "suite" in the beginning as well; however, I failed to print them out or take a picture right away and now it's gone! I snoozed and losed!!! I know, the word is lost but that didn't rhyme! Haha!

• Haha 3

Ours also showed "suite" a few weeks ago.  Now, it's not on there.  How exactly are we supposed to use the suite entrance without it?   I swear I printed out our passes when I first checked in, but we just moved and I can't find them so I went to print new ones and noticed suite was no longer on them.

15 hours ago, BND said:

Ours also showed "suite" a few weeks ago.  Now, it's not on there.  How exactly are we supposed to use the suite entrance without it?   I swear I printed out our passes when I first checked in, but we just moved and I can't find them so I went to print new ones and noticed suite was no longer on them.

You could always go to RoyalCaribbean.com, login, and then under your booking click on the View More Details.  That should show the word Suite along with your booking number and cabin number.  I guess you could print that out and have it just in case.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BND said:

Bring a copy of your booking invoice  or a luggage tag if it says  suite 

Edited by molly361

4 hours ago, TheBucketLister said:

You could always go to RoyalCaribbean.com, login, and then under your booking click on the View More Details.  That should show the word Suite along with your booking number and cabin number.  I guess you could print that out and have it just in case.

That's what I just did.🙂

• Like 2

We are sailing on Grandeur OTS in 2 weeks with my parents. My kids and I are in GS and my parents are in JS. The kids and I have “suite” on our set sail pass in my Apple wallet but my Parents are not showing “suite” on any of their documents. Does JS no longer count for suite benefits? 

16 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

We are sailing on Grandeur OTS in 2 weeks with my parents. My kids and I are in GS and my parents are in JS. The kids and I have “suite” on our set sail pass in my Apple wallet but my Parents are not showing “suite” on any of their documents. Does JS no longer count for suite benefits? 

They do still have the limited suite benefits they have always have, however there have been some changes to the "suite" badging.  Don't know if it is intended behavior or not, but I have found that adding the Set Sail Pass to the wallet on iOS devices will show the suite badging, where it does not in the app.  I don't know if this workaround works on Android devices, but if they have an iOS device adding it to wallet should show the suite badging.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

Does it matter if it says Suite or not? 

What benefits are they missing out on if it is not listed on the Set Sail? I am not sure I ever even looked if mine ever said Suite. 

The only benefit for it specifically stating suite is for embarkation benefits like the suite waiting area, priority boarding, and where you have the flexibility of showing up one hour before or after assigned boarding time.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, TheBucketLister said:

The only benefit for it specifically stating suite is for embarkation benefits like the suite waiting area, priority boarding, and where you have the flexibility of showing up one hour before or after assigned boarding time.

Good to know. I just assumed it was whenever you wanted like on Celebrity.

Our boarding passes for Harmony did not say suite on them but it did say "Sky" as in Sky Class.  We had no issue using the suite boarding entrance at the terminal.  The nice lady there had a tablet and scanned our boarding passes and sent us along our merry way.

• Like 1

For those with apple devices add your set sail pass to your phones wallet 

This shows Suite (Star, Sky, Sea)

Even if it does not show when viewing the landing page setsail pass 

The staff know Star, Sky and Sea are suite class

also I know Star class won’t even need to worry about this 😎F269765F-E535-4079-AEBC-FACE005D8591.jpeg.822fcbc9dcbd456ff17f7e65ac8802e6.jpeg

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

For those with apple devices add your set sail pass to your phones wallet 

This shows Suite (Star, Sky, Sea)

Even if it does not show when viewing the landing page setsail pass 

The staff know Star, Sky and Sea are suite class

also I know Star class won’t even need to worry about this 😎F269765F-E535-4079-AEBC-FACE005D8591.jpeg.822fcbc9dcbd456ff17f7e65ac8802e6.jpeg

We just completed checkin for 4 May Liberty sailing in a GS. “Suite” is not reflected on set-sail pass nor in Apple Wallet.  

Perhaps the purple color of pass is how they currently reflect suite bookings?

We are Diamond Plus, so it’s possible that the color only reflects that status 🤷‍♀️ 

4 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

We just completed checkin for 4 May Liberty sailing in a GS. “Suite” is not reflected on set-sail pass nor in Apple Wallet.  

We are Diamond Plus, so it’s possible that the color only reflects that status 🤷‍♀️ 

You would be correct 
Purple is designated for Diamond Plus members 

No color difference for Suites

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

My passes are not showing the "Suite" designation either online or in my apple wallet. I am in the OS suite and a Gold member. 

36 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

You would be correct 
Purple is designated for Diamond Plus members 

No color difference for Suites

Thanks! Guess that doesn’t solve the mystery of the missing Suite designations

9 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

What color is your set sail pass?

I'm the OP. No suite designation.

I'm Diamond.  In a GS.

The color of my pass is BLUE.

Edited by mafig
  • Like 1