Is There Any Place You'd Rather Be Than On A Ship At Sea?

SargassoPirate

When I'm at sea, I am totally immersed in the experience.  I leave the day-to-day world behind and I am easily satisfied with most any ship with a real promenade since I can always find something to eat and a wee dram in the evening.

When I'm not at sea, I'm always planning my next cruise.

Edited by SargassoPirate
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, olemissreb said:

I love cruising, but my boyfriend wants to do a train trip, so that may be another good place to be besides a cruise ship.

Naw!  We have done numerous narrow gauge rail  one day trips in the past and enjoyed them. DH got the idea we would go on a one week rail journey.  I absolutely hated it so much so I felt ripped off.  I have traveled extensively by car, plane and cruise for many years and never felt so ripped off.  

On 5/13/2023 at 4:30 PM, lenquixote66 said:

Has this always been your thought ?

No. But I've done the trek in Nepal, the 12 years living in Australia, the European trips, the Asian trips, the Pacific and Atlantic crossings, the skiing, the camping, the beaches, the bike trips, the rail travel, the concerts of all types.  Now I'm very happy either being at home or on a cruise ship.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

No. But I've done the trek in Nepal, the 12 years living in Australia, the European trips, the Asian trips, the Pacific and Atlantic crossings, the skiing, the camping, the beaches, the bike trips, the rail travel, the concerts of all types.  Now I'm very happy either being at home or on a cruise ship.

You have had a great life ,congratulations .I have as well but in other endeavors.I have never been in Europe and Asia.Never went skiing or camping ,never learned how to ride a bike only been to a few beaches,limited rail travel 

• Like 1