Chair hogs be warned

melbur

1 minute ago, DirtyDawg said:

I don't know about anybody else buy by the time a go to the Loo and then get a snack it can be way more than 30 minutes especially on seadays with all the lineups. I do hope the pool attendant would grant expedited L and L passes (Loo and Lunch) as I'd hate to have an accident waiting in line for to get his/her permission to go whizz.  

😇

In an earlier post, I said that I thought 30 minutes wasn't reasonable.  But, and hour should be fine.

7 hours ago, resetjet said:

Urine is not dangerous.  Its the people who dont wipe their butts good that you need to worry about.   I cant even look at those tubs now.  Its sad,  i love hot tubs.

I was scared away enough by the thought of stewing in people's urine, now I'm even more freaked out about the bum tea bag effect. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

In an earlier post, I said that I thought 30 minutes wasn't reasonable.  But, and hour should be fine.

But if Royal is reasonable and it's a 1 hour grace then I wouldn't have my L and L joke. C'mon, Ret MP get with the program. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, DirtyDawg said:

But if Royal is reasonable and it's a 1 hour grace then I wouldn't have my L and L joke. C'mon, Ret MP get with the program. 😁

Yep, you are right.  But, I'm a little under medical stress right now.  So, I'm seeing things a little distorted right now.  

6 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Yep, you are right.  But, I'm a little under medical stress right now.  So, I'm seeing things a little distorted right now.  

No Worries. All the best to you and get better soon!

They say humour is the best medicine. Frankly, I prefer a good surgeon, great drugs and then a big dose of humour.  😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DirtyDawg said:

No Worries. All the best to you and get better soon!

They say humour is the best medicine. Frankly, I prefer a good surgeon, great drugs and then a big dose of humour.  😁

100%.  Thanks

18 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

I was scared away enough by the thought of stewing in people's urine, now I'm even more freaked out about the bum tea bag effect. 

No worries, they're all 100% clean.

.Chinese Swimming Pools, the Most Crowded in the World | Amusing Planet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ret MP said:

LOL.  That's really not me.  Just a picture that showed up when I typed "Harley hog T-shirt.  

I'm not a Harley guy, not that there is anything wrong with them.  I'm a Goldwing guy or was before Virtigo. 

This was mine!

I won't hold that against you. 🤣 ✌️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

I did some Google research on hot tub safety after reading this thread.  In one article, an 'expert' suggested the average person has around 100ml of poo smeared around their bum crack, ready to be loosened by lovely warm spa jets.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, clairebearinaus said:

I did some Google research on hot tub safety after reading this thread.  In one article, an 'expert' suggested the average person has around 100ml of poo smeared around their bum crack, ready to be loosened by lovely warm spa jets.

Hahahaha those hot tubs are pure poo tea!!! I have personally witnessed people swishing that water in their mouths and spitting it out!!! 

3 minutes ago, clairebearinaus said:

I doubt there was any chance of ever finding a spot in a quiet hot tub on my fully booked Quantum sailing next week, but after reading this I'll be giving them a miss either way!  

When no ones looking throw a Baby Ruth in the hot tub. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

Hahahaha those hot tubs are pure poo tea!!! I have personally witnessed people swishing that water in their mouths and spitting it out!!! 

They are ones who don’t get sick often, already exposed to the worst of it lol 

6 hours ago, LobsterStalker said:

You are kinda making my point for me ...

... We spend the majority of every day by the pool ,and shouldn't get caught in the crossfire ...

Not really, but whatever. 

Agree that if you're using the chairs, no problem.  

10 hours ago, Blur said:

That's why they chlorinate the pools and hot tubs but I doubt the level in hot tubs so never let water near your mouth (seeing kids diving in the hot tub is gross) and def rinse off in the shower literally right next to most hottubs soon as you get out.

Chlorine doesnt work in hot tubs.  They have to use bromine due to high temps.  While urine is gross,  you can drink it and it wont hurt you.  #2 on the other hand is very dangerous.  Think norovirus and ecoli. What i got was a bacterial infection.  Resisant strain of staph. It basically eats your flesh.  You take antibiotics and it goes away and reappears somewhere else on your body.  Absolute hell.   Most of the people i see in hot tubs,  i dont even know how they reach their butts…..

Edited by resetjet

1 hour ago, clairebearinaus said:

you see if people just didn't bring this ***** up , everyone would live much healthier lives !!

4 hours ago, resetjet said:

Chlorine doesnt work in hot tubs.  They have to use bromine due to high temps.  While urine is gross,  you can drink it and it wont hurt you.  #2 on the other hand is very dangerous.  Think norovirus and ecoli. What i got was a bacterial infection.  Resisant strain of staph. It basically eats your flesh.  You take antibiotics and it goes away and reappears somewhere else on your body.  Absolute hell.   Most of the people i see in hot tubs,  i dont even know how they reach their butts…..

Chlorine/bromine you knew what I meant.

Pretty sure urine has to be fresh (and yours) to be "ok" to drink.  And any urine in the tub is prob way passed due... 😉.  

Def agree on your statement on #2 cleanliness.  When I do feel the need to use the hot tub (usually for muscles after flowrider or cold temps)  I'll use the near by shower immediately after I get out and then shower back in the room when able.  I use fancy air drying bidets at home so I know the differences between tp, wipes, bidet, and shower 😜

Edited by Blur
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, clairebearinaus said:

I doubt there was any chance of ever finding a spot in a quiet hot tub on my fully booked Quantum sailing next week, but after reading this I'll be giving them a miss either way!  

Heck, after reading some of these posts I don't even want to go into our own hot tub anymore. 🤢

Last night, Mrs. Dawg went in and invited me to join her. From my facial expression she got her answer. 

Horror Movie Moments That Genuinely Scared Me: Part One | Halloween Love

And yes, I sept on the couch last night.  🛋️

• Haha 4