Anthem of the Seas to conduct annual United States Coast Guard inspection

Has this been posted yet:

Dear Guest,

We’re excited to welcome you for our April 2nd, 2023 sailing onboard Anthem of the Seas! Before you head to the terminal, we have some important information to share with you.

As a standard procedure, prior to boarding, Anthem of the Seas will conduct its annual United States Coast Guard inspection. As a result, we may experience some boarding delays, therefore we kindly ask that you please arrive after 1:00 PM. Arriving at your original time will result in us having to turn you away until your new time, while we complete this process. Please arrive no later than 1:30 PM. All guests should be checked-in and onboard by 2:00 PM.

If you have not completed online check-in already, please complete it as soon as possible via the Royal Caribbean App or online at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/booked.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We can’t wait to welcome you onboard Anthem of the Seas!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

What the heck?!

Screenshot_20230331_170344_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

Are you flying in?  If so, what are your plans to pass the time after landing until 1pm?

We are coming from CA so flying in on red eye tonight to spend a night in NYC, see the Yankees. We'll see about late checkout, prob a long shot. 

• Like 1

Has to be a misprint? late check  in, no earlier then 1pm and everyone must be onboard by 2pm, Impossible, can't be done.

I would be looking for another email soon from Royal.

we kindly ask that you please arrive after 1:00 PM. Arriving at your original time will result in us having to turn you away until your new time, while we complete this process. Please arrive no later than 1:30 PM. All guests should be checked-in and onboard by 2:00 PM.

20 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Has to be a misprint? late check  in, no earlier then 1pm and everyone must be onboard by 2pm, Impossible, can't be done.

I would be looking for another email soon from Royal.

we kindly ask that you please arrive after 1:00 PM. Arriving at your original time will result in us having to turn you away until your new time, while we complete this process. Please arrive no later than 1:30 PM. All guests should be checked-in and onboard by 2:00 PM.

Yes, been talking with the family. There's not way this right. 

27 minutes ago, Kdmansfield said:

Looking in more detail....

Looks like phishing. So crazy they would spam this kind of alert. Anyone know this sender? Or has this been posted before as spam acting as RCCL. 

Screenshot_20230331_194217_Gmail.jpg

I just did a search of my email account.  I have many emails from Royal Caribbean routed through everbridge.net.

31 minutes ago, Kdmansfield said:

Looking in more detail....

Looks like phishing. So crazy they would spam this kind of alert. Anyone know this sender? Or has this been posted before as spam acting as RCCL. 

Screenshot_20230331_194217_Gmail.jpg

That is their standard email service.

1 minute ago, soremekun said:

I just did a search of my email account.  I have many emails from Royal Caribbean routed through everbridge.net.

I just searched too and same. We are luckily enough to have a genie on this trip. Going to try to get some clarification on this email.

Thought it was an April Fool's joke since the email was sent yesterday.  It's impossible for everyone to show up between 100 and 130 and have everyone officially checked in and on board by 200.  The only place that could happen is in Fantasyland and this isn't a Disney ship.