Favorite cruise drink and current 5-day menu?

I would love to know what your favorite drink is aboard a Royal ship? We will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas and want to try some, especially the frozen drinks.

And can someone tell me what's on the menu, in the dining room each night, on a 5-day cruise?

Can't wait to read your replies.  Thx

3 hours ago, jordanaire said:

And can someone tell me what's on the menu, in the dining room each night, on a 5-day cruise?

Set the app to the next 5 day sailing (not yours) and it should list the menu for each night. 

I'm not a big drinker (although I try my best on cruises, especially on the rare occasion I'm in a suite, lol) and I became a Kraken enthusiast based on many recommendations over my past few cruises. Good stuff.

Next up to try is a Kraken Mojito (Kraken's website calls it a Black Mojito.)

Edited by OCSC Mike

13 minutes ago, d.dee said:

I agree with OSCS Mike's BBC.   If you can, find a bar that will use fresh banana. 

My wife has asked bartenders if they will toss in a fresh banana (to her virgin strawberry daiquiri but same idea) if she brought them one from the WJ. We got the idea from someone who had mentioned doing it on the suite deck on Harmony the week prior to our cruise last May so she tried it there and the bartender had no problem with the request. Same experience with the Solarium bartender on Indy in both July and October.

As an added bonus, the volume increased so much from the banana that she wound up with either two drinks or a very large glass. Not sure if the lack of alcohol or my tip every time we used our D vouchers played a role but she basically wound up with 2 drinks every time (not her intention of course, she just wanted fresh banana in it).