Mariner in Bermuda this Fall

2 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

Will Mariner have any 2 night stops there?

Thanks. Rick

You can check port schedule or ship schedule.

I use app CruiseMapper

20 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

Will Mariner have any 2 night stops there?

Thanks. Rick

We are on her Bermuda sailing in October, and we are only there one night. There is one listed for 9/15 that shows the ship in Bermuda from day 3 through day 5, but when you pull up the itinerary details it says it is only there from day 3 through day 4. We were on Mariner to bermuda last august, and it arrived very late in the evening on day 3, so my best guess is that they re-did the itineraries to avoid having to push the ship harder to get there for that extra evening and we are scheduled to dock early in the morning on day 4 instead.

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We are on her Bermuda sailing in October, and we are only there one night. There is one listed for 9/15 that shows the ship in Bermuda from day 3 through day 5, but when you pull up the itinerary details it says it is only there from day 3 through day 4. We were on Mariner to bermuda last august, and it arrived very late in the evening on day 3, so my best guess is that they re-did the itineraries to avoid having to push the ship harder to get there for that extra evening.

September 15 is there two nights. I would consider that two days. 

Yes. September 15th. sailing is 2 nights (3 days). We will be on it along with about 30 of our friends. We did this same exact itinerary last May (2022) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Going back again. Can't wait. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

15 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

September 15 is there two nights. I would consider that two days. 

That is the one that I referenced as being there two nights (day 3 - day 5), but the itinerary description does not match those days and says it arrives on day 3 and departs on day 4.

If it is actually there for two nights, then the itinerary would look like this:

Capture.JPG

instead of this:

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99

4 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

Yes. September 15th. sailing is 2 nights (3 days). We will be on it along with about 30 of our friends. We did this same exact itinerary last May (2022) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Going back again. Can't wait. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

Thanks. Can you get a screen grab of the itinerary from your booking invoice? It should match the one we took last August that I posted. Hopefully they have our October Mariner cruise wrong and we will get there on day three as well. I would love to be able to ask RCL shoreside why they apparently changed ours

9 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We are on Mariner 10-13 (and 10-20).  The 10-13 itin has an overnight in Bermuda.  This will be our Pinnacle cruise unless something changes...which is always possible !

We are on the 10/13 Mariner as well. I hope they change the itinerary back to two nights. We really liked that extra evening in port.

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We are on the 10/13 Mariner as well. I hope they change the itinerary back to two nights. We really liked that extra evening in port.

Capture.JPG

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if they nixed the stop in Nassau and added another night in Bermuda ?

5 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if they nixed the stop in Nassau and added another night in Bermuda ?

Yep. The weird thing though is that last August they did both the two nights in Bermuda and the days in Nassau and Coco Cay, and they are doing that itinerary in September as well.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We are on Mariner 10-13 (and 10-20).  The 10-13 itin has an overnight in Bermuda.  This will be our Pinnacle cruise unless something changes...which is always possible !

We will be sailing with you and look forward to celebrating your Pinnacle recognition. 

m

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Sorry – thought I had deleted my  post above. I don’t believe we have two nights,

I think we have two DAYS. 

m

Just checking your sailing.  Only thing left is inside and some suites

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

That is the one that I referenced as being there two nights (day 3 - day 5), but the itinerary description does not match those days and says it arrives on day 3 and departs on day 4.

If it is actually there for two nights, then the itinerary would look like this:

Capture.JPG

instead of this:

Capture.JPG

The Bermuda port schedule is what I looked at. It shows Mariner arriving on September 17 and ldeparting on September 19. 

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Just checking your sailing.  Only thing left is inside and some suites

Yeah....we're in a promenade inside.  Not the greatest cabin but it's something we've never been in before....so it will be an adventure !

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Yeah....we're in a promenade inside.  Not the greatest cabin but it's something we've never been in before....so it will be an adventure !

They are a bit on the cozy side, but very doable.

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

The Bermuda port schedule is what I looked at. It shows Mariner arriving on September 17 and ldeparting on September 19. 

I hope the Bermuda port schedule for October is accurate because it shows us arriving on the 15th at 3PM and departing on the 17th at 3PM. 😇

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, orville99 said:

They are a bit on the cozy side, but very doable.

I will probably upgrade at some point.  I always think I can tolerate an inside room but then end up upgrading anyway.  LOL

24 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I hope the Bermuda port schedule for October is accurate because it shows us arriving on the 15th at 3PM and departing on the 17th at 3PM. 😇

The Bermuda Port Schedule shows Mariner arriving at on the 16th at 5:15 PM and leaving at 3:00 PM on the 17th. 

Edited by Charles4515

30 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

The Bermuda Port Schedule shows Mariner arriving at on the 16th at 5:15 PM and leaving at 3:00 PM on the 17th. 

The one I looked at for Kings Wharf has it arriving on the 15th. At 3PM. Another one shows it arriving at 8AM on the 16th (which would match what RCL has in our cruise invoice.) So who knows which of the three is correct.

Edited by orville99