Drink menu

neversink4

Look under dining in the app.  The bar menus are there however they mostly show the specialty drinks for each bar.  The more common drinks, gin & tonic, pina colada, margarita, bourbon on the rocks aren’t listed on most menus.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, neversink4 said:

I took a look but only saw packages. Im interested in individual drink prices.

It’s there. Look under dining then bars and lounges or something like that. The nomenclature is different with each ship. 

E14B21A6-5104-4B9D-86E4-87974E88393E.png

Edited by RichYak
Screen capture

It's very confusing. When you go on line to the packages they list the drinks [no mention of soft drinks or cocktails] but I think they must have each drink priced seperately [go to Dining/Bars&Lounges/?bar name?/show menu ]  and you can get that drink FOC up to $12 under classic package [from UK] .

"This package also entitles you to enjoy a 15% discount on wines by the bottle and drinks up to $10 ($12 for sailings departing from UK and AUS ports)."

Here's a  link for compariing packages [this is UK website but is same for main website ] All-Inclusive Cruise Drink Packages | Celebrity Cruises

12 hours ago, Kelownadon said:

Try this. Drinks under the Classic package are priced up to $10 and those under the premium package are up to $17. Hope this helps you somewhat. 

IMG_1292.thumb.png.5826f7786dbed3ee91f1d5201e63e235.png

That listed is outdated, they no longer have Kraken, but they do have gosling  

13 hours ago, neversink4 said:

I tried looking in the app too but cannot fine the individual drink prices as well.  Maybe it only shows up when you are onboard?  

39 minutes ago, lostchild said:

I tried looking in the app too but cannot fine the individual drink prices as well.  Maybe it only shows up when you are onboard?  

Basic drinks like Gin and tonic, vodka tonic, etc  are all based off the type of Gin Vodka used etc.  So using the chart above Gordens gin would be an 11+ grat drink and the Tanqueray would be the 17.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, neversink4 said:

Choose each bar and in the middle near the opening time  select Menu -   you will see the individual drink prices.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Scotty2411 said:

To see individual prices - go to app - at bottom click on

1. Dining

2. Bars & Lounges

3. The particular bar/s on your ship

4. Menu

this shows the individual prices

4. Menu is not there on the app.

The only selectable thing inside each bar is "Find on Deck".   Maybe the Menu option only shows up after you are onboard or on the first sail date of your cruise?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lostchild said:

4. Menu is not there on the app.

The only selectable thing inside each bar is "Find on Deck".   Maybe the Menu option only shows up after you are onboard or on the first sail date of your cruise?

Menu shows up for me in the app. But maybe it’s because I have a future cruise booked and it is showing the menus for that cruise ship. 

Edited by Kelownadon

9 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

Menu is there for me. But maybe it’s because I have a future cruise booked and it is showing the menus for that cruise ship. 

Hmmm.  I have one booked too on Apex in 19 days (6/25).   I am checked in already as well.  I don't see any of the menu on anything under dining even for the main restaurants.   

Screenshot 2023-06-06 100321.jpg

Edited by lostchild

4 minutes ago, lostchild said:

Hmmm.  I have one booked too on Apex in 19 days (6/25).   I am checked in already as well.  I don't see any of the menu on anything under dining even for the main restaurants.   

Strange you are correct, I pulled up that cruise and a few others under the Apex and no menus showing.  Switch over to an Edge cruise, pretty much identical bars etc on it.  I saw the menus there

• Thanks 1

I just thought of another reason why I don't have menu and prices.  For the people who can see menu prices, do you have a drink package purchased?   Maybe they only show you the price when you have an unlimited drink package so you can see how much money you are saving.  But if you don't have a package, they don't want you to see how much money you are spending? 🤣

2 hours ago, lostchild said:

I just thought of another reason why I don't have menu and prices.  For the people who can see menu prices, do you have a drink package purchased?   Maybe they only show you the price when you have an unlimited drink package so you can see how much money you are saving.  But if you don't have a package, they don't want you to see how much money you are spending? 🤣

Have you loaded your cruise into the app such that you see the port on Day 1 of your cruise as below. If you have I don’t know what to say. We do have the beverage package if that does matter. 

IMG_1293.thumb.png.0c752a035dab52ff27aa064d7e5e1fba.png

Edited by Kelownadon

1 hour ago, Kelownadon said:

Have you loaded your cruise into the app such that you see the port on Day 1 of your cruise as below. If you have I don’t know what to say. We do have the beverage package if that does matter. 

IMG_1293.thumb.png.0c752a035dab52ff27aa064d7e5e1fba.png

Yup.  My front page looks like yours just different ship and different cruise.   Mine also shows the local temperature on the screen as well.   Just no menu and no pricing on drinks on the bars pages.

4 hours ago, Scotty2411 said:

if  a price for a drink is say $13 and your allowance is $12 [in UK sailings] do you just pay the sifference plus gratuity? ie $1 plus gratuity

You pay the difference..

Bud Light ($7)

Corona Extra ($7.50)

Pomegranate Mojito ($9)

Prosecco, Zonin ($9)

Pinot Grigio Corte Giara ($10)

Rum Mule ($10)

Elderflower Blush ($11)

Celebrity Bloody Mary (11)

Stella Artois ($11)

Caribbean Cobbler ($13)

Mixi-Cali Martini ($17)

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/celebrity-cruises-beverage-package-costs-info-tips

• Thanks 1