Where is the Quest first week of 2024?

ak1004

56 minutes ago, ak1004 said:

I think 99% of people have no idea that some of the sailings are chartered as Lifestyle Cruises. I believe other lines do it too.

This isn't the way I wanted to be in the '1%'  :classic_ohmy:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ak1004 said:

I think 99% of people have no idea that some of the sailings are chartered as Lifestyle Cruises. I believe other lines do it too.

I did not have any idea either. In any case if it comes on the local news and word get spread more people start identifying the cruise line with that type of cruises.

Ivi

1 hour ago, travelberlin said:

If anyone thinks that Azamara only do lifestyle cruises, based on a couple of charters per year, I’d be pretty surprised. Princess do lifestyle charters, as do Celebrity and Royal Caribbean, and several other cruise lines. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lisiamc said:

If anyone thinks that Azamara only do lifestyle cruises, based on a couple of charters per year, I’d be pretty surprised. Princess do lifestyle charters, as do Celebrity and Royal Caribbean, and several other cruise lines. 

Maybe, but those companies you are mentioning do not go to South America with the exception of the Celebrity Infinity. But Azamara does and it can be easily identified. 
Did you read the article on the Rio Times?

53 minutes ago, lisiamc said:

Noticed one of the big RCCL ships on Lifestyle’s list - imagine being amongst thousands of naked people !

Edited by Grandma Cruising
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Noticed one of the big RCCL ships on Lifestyle’s list - imagine being amongst thousands of naked people !

That sounds like a nightmare to me! Crowds are one thing, but nude crowds don’t (ahem) bare thinking about 😳😳😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Maybe, but those companies you are mentioning do not go to South America with the exception of the Celebrity Infinity. But Azamara does and it can be easily identified. 
Did you read the article on the Rio Times?

No, and I don’t think I will. If they’re sticking to the facts, it’s a storm in a teacup, and if not, they’re peddling lies. Either way there’s nothing there to catch my interest, as far as I can see. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think that this question has been asked and answered in these boards previously.

She is committed to a private charter. 

Please, please, everyone, before we get into a series of posts along the lines of the previous post on this topic. let's leave it at that!

Edited by blag
Brevity
  • Haha 1