Crush??

soapbxking

Morning all.  Sailing on Reflection in January.  I understand the Martini Bar, but seeing Crush and then reading about the ice table and groups and also seeing bottles out??  Exactly how does Crush work??  

Crush is simply a seating area adjacent to the Martini Bar.    The Martini Bar is a refrigerated top "Ice Bar" and when turned on it builds up with frost that you can play with or keep you drink cold.

Crush is simply and Eye Shaped seating area that is quieter and not directly looking at the bar tenders.   The center of the bar and the end cap are filled with Ice and bottles are stuck in it for decoration.

Crush

13371.webp

Martini Bar

13363.webp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 7 months later...
20 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

Hi all. I was watching a YT video that said Crush bar also has caviar. Is this true? 

You mean as self service? Crush isn't even staffed like the martini bar is. Just a place to sit . I've never even seen it being offered on any of our cruises. We would decline it if it was offered. 

29 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

Hi all. I was watching a YT video that said Crush bar also has caviar. Is this true? 

In the past there is usually a caviar menu floating around the bar along with recommended vodkas by the bottle. I haven't been on an S class ship in a while so unsure if they are still there or not. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisematicVA said:

I've read a lot of people saying this bar is usually closed... Why would that be?

It’s really just a fancy seating area next to the Martini Bar, so they only

put the ice out and open it when the Martini Bar is open. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

Caviar offering is long gone. It used to require 1 days' notice and was $295 for a 1 once jar of Ocetra with bellinis and all the fixing (as well as 4 shots of vodka)

Thank you for this!