RC Apps

So...do the apps automatically update for each cruise or do we have to delete the last one and redownload it? Our last cruise was the first time we used it. We sail out of Galveston on the 21st of August and was just curious.

4 minutes ago, boozrcruzr said:

So...do the apps automatically update for each cruise or do we have to delete the last one and redownload it? Our last cruise was the first time we used it. We sail out of Galveston on the 21st of August and was just curious.

The app should automatically update but you can add your cruise manually using the reservation # if it doesn't show up.

10 minutes ago, boozrcruzr said:

One more thing then, how far in advance will it update? 

I have cruises listed in mine all the way to March 2025.  You can move through different cruises, if you have more than one booked by selecting "select a different cruise" 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I have cruises listed in mine all the way to March 2025.  You can move through different cruises, if you have more than one booked by selecting "select a different cruise" 

Perfect. Thank you for the help.

20 minutes ago, boozrcruzr said:

There are a couple of places, but try clicking on the little guy up in the corner. Select another cruise. All your cruises should be listed. ... click on the one you want.

3 hours ago, boozrcruzr said:

Your sailings should show up as soon as you book them (regardless of far out they are), but the info within each sailing will get updated closer to sailing.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Your sailings should show up as soon as you book them (regardless of far out they are), but the info within each sailing will get updated closer to sailing.

Mine show up soon after booking, but the info within them does not show up until I get on board ship.  Due to helpful comments here on CC, I have learned how to pull up and check for info on a current sailing of the same ship and itinerary.

4 hours ago, boozrcruzr said:

If you just booked, it can take a few hours to appear in the app, so just give it time.  My app was also showing the incorrect cabin number even though the website showed the correct cabin number.  I signed out of the app and then signed back in and the cabin number corrected itself.