2025 Alaska and South America itineraries due out the end of July. 🤞

Ken the cruiser

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Here’s a fun fact. We’re Platinum disembarking from our Diamond cruise in Japan, and we can see the prices of the new 2025 SA itineraries. Probably because it’s July 27 over here in Japan. 😂

Another fun fact. I’m in California, I’m Platinum, it’s the 26, and I can book the SA cruises if I want to. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, travellingnana said:

Yes and no. I only looked at it out of curiosity. I don’t want to go to SA, I’m waiting for the Alaska cruises to come out. Hoping I can now book the cruise I really want on Aug 2. 🤞

Me too🐳🐳🐳

48 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Yes and no. I only looked at it out of curiosity. I don’t want to go to SA, I’m waiting for the Alaska cruises to come out. Hoping I can now book the cruise I really want on Aug 2. 🤞

I absolutely do NOT intend this to be critical, and I hope it comes off as encouraging: if you ever have the opportunity, I hope you will consider visiting South America. I have very much enjoyed it.

Alaska, however is my absolute favorite state to visit, and I've been to every US state at least twice, most several times, Alaska 4 times. 

Enjoy!!!!!

3 hours ago, travellingnana said:

Another fun fact. I’m in California, I’m Platinum, it’s the 26, and I can book the SA cruises if I want to. 

Same as you.  I booked a balcony on the Majestic for Dec 19 sailing on a standard package and we got a total of $1884 OBC.

• Like 1

I see Sapphire will arrive in LA from Santiago on April 8, 2025.  The next cruise I see in Alaska spreadsheet is a Pacific Coastal from LA departing on May 10.  Is it likely that Sapphire will do a couple of Hawaii cruises at this time?  

Sorry, I just saw there is a 32 day Pacific cruise.

Edited by geoff2802

I'm in Australia, just logged into my Princess account, all excited and expecting to be able to see and book for South America and Antartica for 2025.....but no 😞 apparently, according to the live chat person, here in Australia we can only start booking from 11am Friday 28th, Sydney time - argh!

2 hours ago, MamaFej said:

I absolutely do NOT intend this to be critical, and I hope it comes off as encouraging: if you ever have the opportunity, I hope you will consider visiting South America. I have very much enjoyed it.

Alaska, however is my absolute favorite state to visit, and I've been to every US state at least twice, most several times, Alaska 4 times. 

Enjoy!!!!!

I didn’t take this as critical at all!  We had a SA/Antarctic cruise planned before covid, and we hope to get there again in the future.  So glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Agree with you about Alaska. The cruise in 2025 will be our 4th one there!

• Like 1

Hi all , I’ve been following along reading all this information about Alaska and this will be our very first time going to Alaska so we wanted to get it right .

we really like the 22 day ultimate Alaska cruise on the Ruby princess and would book a balcony cabin , can anyone give any recommendations what balconies would be best , port or starboard side ? and most importantly are any of the balconies protected from the elements with a over hang, any tips are welcomed.

27 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Hi all , I’ve been following along reading all this information about Alaska and this will be our very first time going to Alaska so we wanted to get it right .

we really like the 22 day ultimate Alaska cruise on the Ruby princess and would book a balcony cabin , can anyone give any recommendations what balconies would be best , port or starboard side ? and most importantly are any of the balconies protected from the elements with a over hang, any tips are welcomed.

An aft-facing premium balcony if they have any available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Angekins said:

I'm in Australia, just logged into my Princess account, all excited and expecting to be able to see and book for South America and Antartica for 2025.....but no 😞 apparently, according to the live chat person, here in Australia we can only start booking from 11am Friday 28th, Sydney time - argh!

Yes, not happy.  I was up in the middle of the night expecting to be able to book.  I ended up on the phone to Princess this afternoon and holding a  booking - of course the cabins I had picked were gone!   Also no OBC was being offered.   

53 minutes ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

It looks like I should have booked yesterday....

Today the $900 OBC is there, but only if you book the Plus package.....

☹️

It may be a glitch?  I didn’t do the beverage package. 

Yesterday it was off and on for my TA. Lots of crashes.  Do you have a TA/CVP that could check this for you?

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It may be a glitch?  I didn’t do the beverage package. 

Yesterday it was off and on for my TA. Lots of crashes.  Do you have a TA/CVP that could check this for you?

I have a very non-responsive CVP, but wasn't quite ready to book anyway. We often travel with another couple and I was waiting for them to indicate if they are interested in which case we would get cabins next to each other.

It actually makes more sense that it would be only the Plus package, so those of you who got it without got a real deal I think!

I'll let the dust settle a bit and see if I am ready to pull the trigger. I have been booking the Plus package in the past, but it appears in 2025 (if this is correct), it's showing as $80/day and at that rate.... I'm out....  🤷‍♀️

5 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

I have a very non-responsive CVP, but wasn't quite ready to book anyway. We often travel with another couple and I was waiting for them to indicate if they are interested in which case we would get cabins next to each other.

It actually makes more sense that it would be only the Plus package, so those of you who got it without got a real deal I think!

I'll let the dust settle a bit and see if I am ready to pull the trigger. I have been booking the Plus package in the past, but it appears in 2025 (if this is correct), it's showing as $80/day and at that rate.... I'm out....  🤷‍♀️

We too booked a balcony for the standard package yesterday and got a total of $1884.

According to my TA, it's still available today even with a standard package because I was helping another friend inquiring about it.  

If you ever need a TA to book cruises for you, let me know and I can refer you to my agent.  Her response is very prompt and I have been using her service for many years. 🙂

18 hours ago, travellingnana said:

I took a look at Holland America May 4, 2025. We usually get a mini suite and their comparable signature suite is a good deal for ports visited. Still deciding.

2 hours ago, danny8826 said:

We too booked a balcony for the standard package yesterday and got a total of $1884.

According to my TA, it's still available today even with a standard package because I was helping another friend inquiring about it.  

If you ever need a TA to book cruises for you, let me know and I can refer you to my agent.  Her response is very prompt and I have been using her service for many years. 🙂

I'm interested in your TA.  I booked a suite yesterday for the 51-day SA cruise and am getting $2300 from Princess.  Seems kind of out of whack, though I have to say the suite prices were very low.  I figure out the cost per day on our cruises, and normally they are around $1,000/day.  The 51-day cruise works out to about $606/day.  Go figure.

25 minutes ago, BabsinTX said:

I'm interested in your TA.  I booked a suite yesterday for the 51-day SA cruise and am getting $2300 from Princess.  Seems kind of out of whack, though I have to say the suite prices were very low.  I figure out the cost per day on our cruises, and normally they are around $1,000/day.  The 51-day cruise works out to about $606/day.  Go figure.

Send me an email danny8826 at yahoo dot com

I will send you her contact info and I will let her know to expect email, text, or call from you.  

She is great for putting up with me because I am not an easy client.

On 7/26/2023 at 3:40 PM, coconutmonkey said:

Great!  Thanks so much.

Is it me???  I am not seeing the 2025 22 day Alaska listed or the pricing.  I am very interested in this as I am currently booked on the HAL 2025 28 day Alaska.  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Is it me???  I am not seeing the 2025 22 day Alaska listed or the pricing.  I am very interested in this as I am currently booked on the HAL 2025 28 day Alaska.  Thank you!

Opens for bookings for Elites on 8/2, for all other guests on 8/3.  Itinerary can be seen here: https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=R515 

Pricing for specific categories will not be available until it opens for booking (other than "lead-in fares for each meta given to TA's)

IS      $2999

OV    $4599

BL     $4599

MS    $7049

RCMS   $8199

SU    $10999

Fares are Standard and exclude TFPE of $500pp

Captains circle Launch savings $50pp

For Plus add $60pp/day, for Premier $80pp/day

Itinerary spacer.gif Date spacer.gif Day spacer.gif Duration
spacer.gif
San Francisco, California 06JUN25 FRI DEPART 4:00PM