Celebrity Website Issues

ScottC4746

26 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I have been trying all mornign to get on X's website and it keeps freezing.  I have no issues with any other website.  As we all know, this is nothing new.  Anyone else having problems this morning?

Works fine for me.

Whenever I have had these issues with the X site in the past I just open an Incognito window and it works fine. I now only access the X site that way and haven't had a problem in years. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself!!!)

58 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Whenever I have had these issues with the X site in the past I just open an Incognito window and it works fine. I now only access the X site that way and haven't had a problem in years. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself!!!)

This is 100% the way to go.  Especially if you don't want to receive marketing emails based off your search history while logged into the website.

Does anyone have a way to contact someone who can fix a website issue? Email or phone?

This happened for about two years, and every time I was on a cruise I would talk to the IT people on board who tried to report it to Shoreside IT and finally it was fixed for about six months but now it’s back again.

When I log into my account and go to the Captains Club tiers and points section, I get a pop-up that says there is no Internet connection, try again. And then I can’t get out of that portion of the website to go anywhere else. I have to go out of the website and start over.

This happens no matter whether I am on one of my devices, or one of the Celebrity machines in the I Lounge.  It doesn’t matter which device I am on, the same pop-up message box appears.

So I would like to try to get it resolved again and if anyone knows how to get ahold of the website people, I’d sure appreciate it.

11 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Does anyone have a way to contact someone who can fix a website issue? Email or phone?

This happened for about two years, and every time I was on a cruise I would talk to the IT people on board who tried to report it to Shoreside IT and finally it was fixed for about six months but now it’s back again.

When I log into my account and go to the Captains Club tiers and points section, I get a pop-up that says there is no Internet connection, try again. And then I can’t get out of that portion of the website to go anywhere else. I have to go out of the website and start over.

This happens no matter whether I am on one of my devices, or one of the Celebrity machines in the I Lounge.  It doesn’t matter which device I am on, the same pop-up message box appears.

So I would like to try to get it resolved again and if anyone knows how to get ahold of the website people, I’d sure appreciate it.

Use an InPrivate or Incognito window to acces rhe X site always!

19 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

It makes no difference … the issue appears even with an igconito window but thanks for the suggestion

That's so odd. I always have problems if I log into the site without an Incognito, but never with one. I'm sorry you're having problems. I guess you've tried deleting your cookies? 

• Thanks 1

Yes cookies deleted.

The odd thing, to me, is that it happens when using the computers in the ILounges on the ships.  Always get the pop up box that there is no internet connection and only when I am trying to access “my tier and points”. No other part of the website.  And once it appears, I’m stuck.  Can’t access anything else in the Celebrity site until I close down the site and re-open it.

On one ship, one of the iLounge staff even had me use his own personal l Pad, with some sort of secure connection he had that was different than what all the ilounge machines had.  Happened there too.  Same error message that there was no internet connection detected when trying to access My Tier and Points.

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes cookies deleted.

The odd thing, to me, is that it happens when using the computers in the ILounges on the ships.  Always get the pop up box that there is no internet connection and only when I am trying to access “my tier and points”. No other part of the website.  And once it appears, I’m stuck.  Can’t access anything else in the Celebrity site until I close down the site and re-open it.

On one ship, one of the iLounge staff even had me use his own personal l Pad, with some sort of secure connection he had that was different than what all the ilounge machines had.  Happened there too.  Same error message that there was no internet connection detected when trying to access My Tier and Points.

When you're on board you should be able to see your points in the app if you click on the person icon at the top of the page. It will take you to a page showing your cruise and at the very top it will say your name, Captains Club level and points total.

Where this issue arose is when Celebrity added the power up points to that one section of everyone’s records. I wanted to check to make sure I had all the PUP’s.  

I can see my cruise history. That’s in a different part of the website.  I can see my total points on the app.  

but I cannot get to the “my tier and points” on the website.  That is where I should be able to see not just the cruise history but also be able to see the power up points.

here is the sequence I follow.  When I click on “my tier and points” the pop up appears.  There’s a one or two second lag where I can view what I am posting in the final screen shot, then I get the pop up error box.

C4498845-61AE-4025-9B84-1CE7E934312D.jpeg

051766AF-6CA7-42DD-B999-0925D41DDA5A.jpeg

74C42285-43A7-477E-A06D-67304F785251.jpeg

F4AB8439-FE75-41DE-97C7-4630E9D5C270.jpeg

Edited by cruisestitch