Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

37 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If that is offered it will be Feb 2024 that it is released

That is what we thought. It is between that Royal Caribbean itinerary if available and Reykjavik, Iceland to Boston on Celebrity. We believe we can book the Celebrity cruise next month, week of December 4th. But RT Boston sounds good too, and we have been to Iceland 3x but not to Greenland yet.

16 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I don't know why the more unique Royal itineraries go on sale so much later than X. We booked our 2025 April Japan cruise last February!

We want to sail on Royal, but we're looking for not the Caribbean.

We're Lucky, Royal 5+ yrs ago waited even longer to release. Every couple yrs now they Flip schedule, First releases were longer Caribbean/Repo's recently but now back to later though most these I've Booked nite they came out which was late as April-June over the last 12yrs

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, TourDeCruise said:

We are interested in the Boston to Greenland and Canada back to Boston itinerary for 2025 like the Jewel is doing for 2024. Will that be offered again in August/September 2025? Which ship? Brillance? When is it projected to be available for booking for 2025?

I'm not finding the 2024 sailing you reference but I'd certainly be a player for a RT in 2025 or 2026

16 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

I'm not finding the 2024 sailing you reference but I'd certainly be a player for a RT in 2025 or 2026

Jewel September 7, 2024 Boston to Boston 

It was originally the Grandeur I believe.  It changed to Jewel when they pulled the Jewel from overseas. So everyone who booked on the original sailing was able to transfer over to the Jewel if they wanted. 

Edited by RosieRoo

6 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Jewel September 7, 2024 Boston to Boston 

It was originally the Grandeur I believe.  It changed to Jewel when they pulled the Jewel from overseas. So everyone who booked on the original sailing were able to transfer over to the Jewel if they wanted. 

Thank you! No clue how I missed that.....old eyes, I suppose!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 12:02 PM, TourDeCruise said:

We are interested in the Boston to Greenland and Canada back to Boston itinerary for 2025 like the Jewel is doing for 2024. Will that be offered again in August/September 2025? Which ship? Brillance? When is it projected to be available for booking for 2025?

It's up now!

47 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

Aug.30, 2025 Brilliance TA via Iceland and Greenland is up! I just put a hold on a suite guarantee. 😁

Thanks, usually keep track and watch Daily, looks like 3-4 new Cruises Posted. Royals famous for Posting a few like this outside the scheduled weeks. I watch for Repo's, Long Carib and PC Cruises but wish could take that TA.

Edited by ONECRUISER

32 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

Sorry, I didn't see that you were looking for RT. Maybe those will follow now that the TA is up.

On another note, when did the ability to edit posts go away,/move?

You only have a short window to edit posts, 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Wineaux007
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

I'm cruising on 12/5. I may wait and book the 8/30/2025 Brilliance TA onboard.... Thoughts?

47 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Thanks, usually keep track and watch Daily, looks like 3-4 new Cruises Posted. Royals famous for Posting a few like this outside the scheduled weeks. I watch for Repo's, Long Carib and PC Cruises but wish could take that TA.

The suite guarantees on the 8/30/25 Brilliance are gone. I just went ahead and put down my deposit on the one I had put on hold. Very excited!!

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

The may 2025 PC TA group price for a balcony cheap but I assume azores and spain old hat to you.  Now I need tips how to get a good one way fare back from Barcelona. Only $30 more for a balcony. Well maybe some here say not cheap for a TA. 

I'd love that one for iceland better but oh the airfare? I'm chicken. 

17 minutes ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does anyone know when cruises out of Amsterdam and Copenhagen will be released for the summer of 2025? I thought it was this month but I am not seeing any. I am looking for the Arctic Circle cruise.

June 1, 2025 from Copenhagen

MSC Euriba

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

The may 2025 PC TA group price for a balcony cheap but I assume azores and spain old hat to you.  Now I need tips how to get a good one way fare back from Barcelona. Only $30 more for a balcony. Well maybe some here say not cheap for a TA. 

I'd love that one for iceland better but oh the airfare? I'm chicken. 

At least check through Air2 sea. Used to be good for one-way international but their website was not as user friendly last time I needed to check and you have to phone which isn’t nearly as convenient for checking options of dates and cities.

Other trick is to book fall and spring TA and RT airfare.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1