Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

4 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Really? I find them not that great for such a repo cruise...

Well the way things are going - I'm not that sure Anthem is actually going to make its way  to Singapore - so going on a TP might not happen at all!

I could see her having her drydock in Cadiz and replacing Odyssey in the Med....

The prices were great to me, to good to pass up.  I hope you are wrong about it not happening.  Merry Christmas!🎄 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Mine is $50 pppn!

14 night Oasis $1629 per cabin +$150 OBC +$250 OBC - is a reasonable price!

We must be on the same Oasis… that’s my price too.  However that was booked before prices skyrocketed 🚀

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Really? I find them not that great for such a repo cruise...

Well the way things are going - I'm not that sure Anthem is actually going to make its way  to Singapore - so going on a TP might not happen at all!

I could see her having her drydock in Cadiz and replacing Odyssey in the Med....

Why do you say this? I'm cancelling two long-booked desirable sailings to go on these Anthem sailings b2b. What makes you think they won't happen?

10 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

You could be right, I think there might be a reshuffle and Spectrum won’t go to China .

The economy in Shanghai hasn’t hit bottom yet and bet Royal isn’t getting the bookings they want.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

@cruisin from florida

Pretty sure poster is referring to the Israeli/Hamas war and the potential for a canceled Suez transit next fall.  Without that transit, the ship won't make it to Singapore in '25.  

We’re booked on the Anthem Suez cruise next fall. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don’t cancel before the Suez situation is brought under control. They’ve already cancelled Ashod unfortunately.

But why couldn’t the Anthem sail around Africa to get to Singapore, if necessary? I know it takes longer, but if they changed the Southampton to Civi leg they would have time. Has Royal ever offered a sailing around South Africa?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vancouver-Cruiser said:

We’re booked on the Anthem Suez cruise next fall. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don’t cancel before the Suez situation is brought under control. They’ve already cancelled Ashod unfortunately.

But why couldn’t the Anthem sail around Africa to get to Singapore, if necessary? I know it takes longer, but if they changed the Southampton to Civi leg they would have time. Has Royal ever offered a sailing around South Africa?

Idk but would be interesting. Many years ago they didnt do africa because pirates were shooting at cruise ships. Wasnt safe. Long time ago now, maybe it's better. 

1 hour ago, Vancouver-Cruiser said:

I have no idea if they ever sailed West Africa, but, if they did switch as you suggest,  you'd likely end up with a  Cape Town changeover and new Singapore leg with Reunion, Madagascar, Mauritius route instead of Dubai, Oman and India. I can't see them coming further north in the Indian Ocean.   NCL is returning to Europe via West Africa and MSC still scheduled East Africa via Suez transit after their respective winter sailings from Cape Town.

Edit to add that I missed my Haifa stop on Oct. 16th on another line.  Boarded on the 11th without knowing where we'd end up that day as the situation was just unfolding, but I knew we weren't going to Israel.  

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

I would worry yet, lot can change in 2-3yrs

The Suez transit being discussed is in 10 months.  I hope and pray the conflict is over by then for all those who are living daily with the impacts.

No, there's no sense worrying about a cruise provided you've booked refundable air, cruise, tour and hotel arrangements.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vancouver-Cruiser said:

That would be a 50 day cruise very much doubt they would do that, as they would not be able to sell it decently...

They have enough problems with the WC on their hands....

Edited by cruiseboy89130
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 4:37 AM, little britain said:

15n TP $1284pp balcony, seems cheap to me using my $100pppn guideline. 

The TA may 2025 is about half this, though only 13 days. Total. None of this per person nonsense. You know prices are too high when people dont post the total cruisefare price.  .... using my thumbnail $100 per day, total all in. For a balcony. Must be a bigger bargain than I thought. 

31 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The TA may 2025 is about half this, though only 13 days. Total. None of this per person nonsense. You know prices are too high when people dont post the total cruisefare price.  .... using my thumbnail $100 per day, total all in. For a balcony. Must be a bigger bargain than I thought. 

For the B2B Anthem 2025 cruise, I calculated $185 per night for a Virtual Balcony for 27 nights (about $5k total). I don’t do balconies for personal reasons. I haven’t been able to plug in the DP340 code yet for the TP, but will have my TA try on the 27th. I have done numerous TA’s and numerous TP’s on the usual Sydney-Hawaii, so this for me is unique, since it’s all new ports, except Singapore and Vietnam. An extra bonus is it gets me home to Seattle, so it saves me money on airfare one way. So for me , it’s a good deal. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

OK totally understand! So right now we have Anthem in limbo and no place for Ovation.... interesting!👍😁

And Quantum for that matter. After the 2025 Alaska season, only Anthem appears to be doing a transpacific to Australia. I wonder if Quantum is heading back to Singapore.

Corinna

52 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

For the B2B Anthem 2025 cruise, I calculated $185 per night for a Virtual Balcony for 27 nights (about $5k total). I don’t do balconies for personal reasons. I haven’t been able to plug in the DP340 code yet for the TP, but will have my TA try on the 27th. I have done numerous TA’s and numerous TP’s on the usual Sydney-Hawaii, so this for me is unique, since it’s all new ports, except Singapore and Vietnam. An extra bonus is it gets me home to Seattle, so it saves me money on airfare one way. So for me , it’s a good deal. 

I looked and see a anthem from japan april 2025. Darn. I have southern april 2025, then a TA leaving PC may 6, I'm doing a b2b on. Wish your TP was fall. I need a TA or TP for fall 2025. 

Yea rcl has been late adding the code to take DP340 to newly released cruises. Have to kinda figure it out in your head. I'd love the one you booked. Sounds great. 

• Like 3

On 12/24/2023 at 3:37 AM, little britain said:

15n TP $1284pp balcony, seems cheap to me using my $100pppn guideline. 

Not bad compared to some New Releases. Some these on Radiance Class in the new Cat Sunset Balcony where Cruises are running $200 per person per nite and more

Edited by ONECRUISER

43 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

You realize we were just talking about the Anthem deployment being in limbo including the TP?

Actually as I posted I just looked up anthem and said I see one april 2025. Is there another or this is the one in limbo? I'm asking. Still not sure which date is being talked about.

9 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

So where is your number?

I'm paying $980 for a 12 NT solo..... without the DP340

My number is $100 a day total so i love your price. Mine is a new booking $1321 for a balcony may 2025 voyager TA. So mine is a few bucks over but close. 13 days. Solo. With DP340. I'm happy it's a balcony anyway. Adventure for a inside cabin costs more out of PC. Everything else I got is more $$$ per day. I think that's my best deal on a per day $$$ basis for rcl. 

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Actually as I posted I just looked up anthem and said I see one april 2025. Is there another or this is the one in limbo? I'm asking. Still not sure which date is being talked about.

My number is $100 a day total so i love your price. Mine is a new booking $1321 for a balcony may 2025 voyager TA. So mine is a few bucks over but close. 13 days. Solo. With DP340. I'm happy it's a balcony anyway. Adventure for a inside cabin costs more out of PC. Everything else I got is more $$$ per day. I think that's my best deal on a per day $$$ basis for rcl. 

Suez is closed for passenger ships right now and probably for quite some month down the road .....if she can't get to Singapore in Oktober 24 ...she can't do a TP in 2025!

And the decision to re-deploy her will not be made later than May - I totally doubt Suez will take passenger ships before the end of 24 - So they need to rethink Anthem's deployment!

Edited by cruiseboy89130

5 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Suez is closed for passenger ships right now and probably for quite some month down the road .....if she can't get to Singapore in Oktober 24 ...she can't do a TP in 2025!

And the decision to re-deploy her will not be made later than May - I totally doubt Suez will take passenger ships before the end of 24 - So they need to rethink Anthem's deployment!

So what will they offer in your experience for cancelled deployments? The Ovation TP is over the top pricewise. So you think we will know by May 24 

41 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The 2 Anthem sailings for April 2025 just came up for booking last week. They are unique itineraries, so many on here started talking about them. Cruiseboy veered a bit off track on what some of us cruisers were talking about, and started talking about the Anthem moving to Singapore next Fall (2024). I can see how it got confusing. Since this thread is about 2025-2026 deployment, the Anthem 2025 itineraries are what we were originally discussing.

Edited by crzndeb