Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

27 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

You could sail on Serenade July 26 from Southampton to Copenhagen, followed by Copenhagen to Amsterdam on August 10.

The world cruise pricing is insanity though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

I agree - especially the Baltic cruise. But it’s the only Baltic cruise RCI is offering in 2024, and it has a wonderful itinerary. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, little britain said:

I wish they would; those cruises on Voyager after the restart to Danish ports were fantastic 

And overnight in Oslo. That was a good cruise

• Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 3:53 PM, TourDeCruise said:

We are still hoping for Boston to Boston with Greenland for September 2025.We would consider an Oceanview, Balcony, or Junior Suite if that itinerary is similar for 2025 as it is for 2024 on Jewel. I looked at the Brillance deck plan. It looks like all Junior Suites are aft and mid-ship on deck 10. Is that correct? None are forward cabins? And all are on deck 10? The reason I ask is we would consider a Junior Suite guarantee if we know we would not be assigned a forward Junior Suite (prefer aft but mid-ship okay too).

On 11/24/2023 at 11:09 PM, TourDeCruise said:

On 11/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, STEVE-O said:

I'm not seeing a Boston RT for 2025.....

Any idea when the Brilliance cruises from Boston for September 2025 will be deployed for booking? We are still holding out hope that Brillance could do a Boston to Boston cruise with Canada and Greenland similar to Jewel's 2024 cruise. I am hoping the cruise will be after the Brilliance TA from Southhampton to Boston. Meanwhile, we booked Celebrity Silhouette's cruise for Reykjavik to Boston with Greenland and Canada in route for August 2025. But we will still consider the Brilliance cruise if it materializes.

23 minutes ago, TourDeCruise said:

Any idea when the Brilliance cruises from Boston for September 2025 will be deployed for booking? We are still holding out hope that Brillance could do a Boston to Boston cruise with Canada and Greenland similar to Jewel's 2024 cruise. I am hoping the cruise will be after the Brilliance TA from Southhampton to Boston. Meanwhile, we booked Celebrity Silhouette's cruise for Reykjavik to Boston with Greenland and Canada in route for August 2025. But we will still consider the Brilliance cruise if it materializes.

The Northeast deployments will be released the week of February 12. 

• Like 3

From the roll call thread for Sydney to Honolulu. Haven't heard anything on our Honolulu to Vancouver.

Quantum will be doing the TPAC and should go live for booking after existing passengers have had a chance to make their decision (February 8th for syd-hon).

ovation-aus-tp.jpeg

2 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

From the roll call thread for Sydney to Honolulu. Haven't heard anything on our Honolulu to Vancouver.

Quantum will be doing the TPAC and should go live for booking after existing passengers have had a chance to make their decision (February 8th for syd-hon).

ovation-aus-tp.jpeg

Why was it cancelled? Thanks.

8 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

ovation-aus-tp.jpeg

Where did you get this message? We are booked on this cruise and have not received any notification.  Also our reservation is still showing in our app.

12 minutes ago, Fraulein1965 said:

Where did you get this message? We are booked on this cruise and have not received any notification.  Also our reservation is still showing in our app.

It was posted in the Sydney to Honolulu Roll Call thread. I would call or have your TA call.

9 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

ovation-aus-tp.jpeg

21 nights?! Our April 2024 TP cruise on Ovation is only 18 nights. Must be the addition of Picton and Wellington to the itinerary. 

21 hours ago, gallagher123123 said:

The Northeast deployments will be released the week of February 12. 

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing if they offer the similar cruise (Boston to Boston with Canada and Greenland) for 2025 and if we want to switch to that Brillance cruise if offered or stay with the 2025 Iceland/Greenland to Boston cruise with Celebrity Silhouette that we recently booked.

8 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

Do the Oct'ish 2025 TPACs (ex: Vancouver back to Sydney) fall under the coming soon section? Sometime after the remaining February releases? Any approximate timeframe?

In the past they have been released between March-May when the Australian season is released.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OzSail said:

Just throwing this out there, but I am guessing that Quantum of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas will be serving the 2025/2026 Australian Summer?

At the moment it’s looking like Voyager in Brisbane and Anthem in Sydney.

Only the two at the moment ,we should find out about Easter .

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

At the moment it’s looking like Voyager in Brisbane and Anthem in Sydney.

Only the two at the moment ,we should find out about Easter .

Awesome.  I like the smaller ships to be honest.  Voyager was the first ship I ever cruised on and she was wonderful!!

1 minute ago, OzSail said:

Awesome.  I like the smaller ships to be honest.  Voyager was the first ship I ever cruised on and she was wonderful!!

Hopefully we might get a third ship, maybe a Radiance or a second Voyager in Sydney or port Kembla.

I like Voyager,it’s getting old but give us some variety.

On 2/4/2024 at 11:12 AM, TourDeCruise said:

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing if they offer the similar cruise (Boston to Boston with Canada and Greenland) for 2025 and if we want to switch to that Brillance cruise if offered or stay with the 2025 Iceland/Greenland to Boston cruise with Celebrity Silhouette that we recently booked.

That sounds like fun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

Now I'm really ready to book the WB TA for Allure next year.  Hurry up next week and get here so I can book my cruise!

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2024/02/royal-caribbeans-liberty-allure-to-undergo-modernization/

We were booked on her original 2020 post-amplification TA that was obviously cancelled. I think we are going to book this also.

Originally, we had booked a Central Park View (not balcony) for $1900 total for 2 people for the 2 week TA. Let's see what the new price multiplier will be 🤣

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, andreasfcb said:

Not as bad now for the "mini legs"....it was the original full cruise and quarter bookings that were horribly pricey.  And the ship never sold out...we are currently 2/3rd full. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Not as bad now for the "mini legs"....it was the original full cruise and quarter bookings that were horribly pricey.  And the ship never sold out...we are currently 2/3rd full. 

I think andreasfcb was referring primarily to the price of Serenade's Southampton to Copenhagen segment in July.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobInMN said:

We were booked on her original 2020 post-amplification TA that was obviously cancelled. I think we are going to book this also.

Originally, we had booked a Central Park View (not balcony) for $1900 total for 2 people for the 2 week TA. Let's see what the new price multiplier will be 🤣

We were, too.  We had a Grand Suite booked for that cruise.  We then upped it to an Owner's Suite for the 2022 WB TA that became the Wonder WB TA.  Woof!  That cabin was awesome.  Not sure what we're going to do with this cruise.  I have 3 or 4 different ideas, but like you I can't wait to see what the prices are going to be like.

• Like 1