Aqua Class Cabins on Solstice Class Ships

mikekauffman

I am considering upgrading our Veranda cablin on the Celebrity Solstice to an Aqua Class Cabin on Deck 11.  However, I realize that Deck 11 is directly below the Resort (Pool) Deck and am concerned about the noice from the pool chairs and lounges in the cabin.

Please advise if you have stayed in one of these Aqua Class cabins and what your experiece was with the noise level from the pool deck.

1 minute ago, mikekauffman said:

I am considering upgrading our Veranda cablin on the Celebrity Solstice to an Aqua Class Cabin on Deck 11.  However, I realize that Deck 11 is directly below the Resort (Pool) Deck and am concerned about the noice from the pool chairs and lounges in the cabin.

Please advise if you have stayed in one of these Aqua Class cabins and what your experiece was with the noise level from the pool deck.

Book an A2 back aft.  There are suites above them.

I have been under the solarium pool, never heard a peep..this was on Equinox. Go for a “hump” cabin of available…room on the balcony for a lounger or two. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

2 hours ago, mikekauffman said:

If you take a few minutes, at the top of the page for this forum are spreadsheets with a list of what cabins are quiet and what are not.  It's not perfect as not every cabin is in there but you will get some idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck.  We have been in Aqua class without any noise problems from the pool deck above, but have met some people who had issues and moved cabins because of the noise.   

If you are getting the benefits of Aqua class -- the steam room, Blu restaurant -- and want those benefits, it is a nice trade off.  Some of us really like Blu, but it is not for everyone, especially those who like a lot of meat and rich desserts, as the menus are meant to offer a meal that is a bit lighter, if only when compared to meals in the main dining room.

On 7/18/2023 at 2:50 PM, mikekauffman said:

There are advantage with many of the A2 cabins as they are in the center of the ship and can help in rough seas.  Be aware that you may hear some chairs being moved above you early in the morning for a short period of time.  But you really  don't want to be under the gym or the Spa Cafe if you are a light sleeper.

34 minutes ago, keesar said:

There are advantage with many of the A2 cabins as they are in the center of the ship and can help in rough seas.  Be aware that you may hear some chairs being moved above you early in the morning for a short period of time.  But you really  don't want to be under the gym or the Spa Cafe if you are a light sleeper.

The A2's are up forward under the spa/gym area, and back aft under the Suites.  The aft ones would be my first choice as you have staterooms above them.